האם המפרט תומך בזכרונות שלי? - עמוד 2 - מעבדים, לוחות-אם וזכרונות - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

האם המפרט תומך בזכרונות שלי?

LOOSE

The i3-4130 system I built with that board (MSI Z87-G45 Gaming) ran good, but the board is sensitive to which sticks you use. It won't run the HyperX Beast 2400 kit (2 x 4GB) that runs perfectly in my Asus P8Z77-V board. It defaulted back to the SPD rating of 1333 MHz. I didn't try any of the ones on the QVL because they are all old kits and no longer available. MSI as usual has issues with compatibility. I thought maybe it was because of the i3's limited throughput, but my next build was with the same i3-4130 and an Asus Z87-K (Asus' lowest-priced Z87 board), and that system had no trouble at all running the Beast kit, or for that matter running the 2 x 8GB Adata XPG V2 2400 MHz kit I run in my main rig. I really thought MSI was looking better these days, I really liked the board, but they let me down again (as always). I try to give other brands a chance, but always go back to Asus after dealing with all the little issues that crop up every time.

To answer your question, I would only buy RAM for that board off the QVL, if even possible. I tried to match a kit for over an hour without success, all were "out-of-stock" or "discontinued" except one 1866 kit with crappy specs and a high price. I guess I'm spoiled by Asus, their boards always ran everything I installed right out of the box. I suppose companies with fewer resources have to use whatever's laying around in the lab to make their QVL, as they can't afford to buy the latest kits. Sad that so new a board has a QVL from 2 years ago!

Normally I'd adivse that kits up to 2400 are the sweet spot, since their price is only a little higher than 1600 kits, but with that board, until more users post some kits that work, I'd say stick with 1600/1.5v kits.

מצטער על האורך... זה פורסם פה:

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/ram-recommendations-for-systemboard.199865/

כנראה שיש עוד אנשים עם הבעיה הזו , אולי כדאי לשלוח מייל לתמיכה של ולברר האם יש או יהיה איזה עדכון ביוס.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...