iPhone, בשבילי או לא ? - עמוד 16 - גאדג'טים ומובייל - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

iPhone, בשבילי או לא ?

KoM

IPhone, בשבילי או לא ?  

1562 הצבעות

1. 1. IPhone, בשבילי או לא ?

• אין דור 3 ? מצלמה בסיסית ? והמון באגים ? לא תודה...
    • פריצת דרך טכנולוגית ועיצובית, קונה במיידי
    • יקר מדיי לטעמי
    • זה APPLE, אני יעדיף חלופות אחרות
    • I מה ? PHone ? מה זה ?

• תגובות 570
  • נוצר
  • תגובה אחרונה

משתתפים בולטים בדיון

משתתפים בולטים בדיון

שנייה אני מתקשר לסטיב..

אמורים להכריז עליו בכנס הזה... אני מקווה שאכן כך זה יהיה.

וחוץ מדור 3 והתוכנה החדשה, יהיה בזה פיצ'רים חדשים?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

"Now I'd like to talk about something near and dear to my heart. That's the . In a few weeks it's going to be the iPhone's first birthday. An amazing intro -- certainly the most amazing we've ever had."

הנה הנה הנה זה מגיע :P

"What are these next challenges? 3G." Huge applause.

"In that first year we sold 6m iPhones since we ran out some weeks ago. We did figure out what our next challenges are... the next mountain we have to climb to go to the next level."

"That's all great, but the thing that makes us the happiest is that users love the . 90% customer satisfaction -- that's off the charts. What products today have that? 98% are browsing -- mobile browsing has gone from nothing to 98% with the . 94% are using email, 90% are using SMS -- 80% are using 10 or more features. You can't even begin to figure out how to use 10 features on a normal phone!"

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

wwdc-keynote_166.jpg

wwdc-keynote_167.jpg

"What are these next challenges? 3G." Huge applause.

"Second: enterprise support, third: third party apps, fourth: we need to sell it in more countries. We've sold in six countries so far, but believe me, they're in use ALL over the world." Hehe. "It's clear there is a demand."

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...