S939 qeustions - עמוד 2 - מעבדים, לוחות-אם וזכרונות - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

S939 qeustions

B.D.B

[ltr]Well, if you really want to kill it, I don't think 1.85V is the best way.. try a sledgehammer.  :yelclap:

anyway,  I have the same problem.. I'm buying a new , and can't decide if i'm going for the 754 socket now or waiting for the cheap 939 ones...

i guess the only question is: are you willing to wait?

if so, you can get yourself a pure gaming monster..

if gaming isn't your thing anyway, and if you'd rather not wait, i cant see why insist for a 939 socket if you're not going to use the pci-e anyway...

just a thought.

Nadav.[/ltr]

[ltr]I do use the comp for gaming, the thing is that I can't wait for PCI-E and even if I could I wouldn't since my current video card is AGP.

this is how I look at it:

I can get S754 CPU+MoBo but the next upgrade whether of the CPU or of the video will have to include a new MoBo+CPU+Video, because CPUs will be S939 and video cards and MoBos will be PCI-E

I can get S939 CPU+MoBo and then the next upgrade of the video card will only include a MoBo upgrade because CPUs will probably still be in S939

anyways the I'm not going to upgrade my video card, it's strong enough for me but the CPU and ages old MoBo, slows the whole thing down.

and you don't have to reply in english, I can read and write in hebrew, I'm just not a big fan of it.[/ltr]

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Even if you get S939 you can't be sure the CPU will be good for next upgrade, depending when it is you might need to replace everything again because of or whatever comes out.

The only thing you can be sure of is that if you get a board with PCI-E is that you will be able to upgrade the VGA card.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Even if you get S939 you can't be sure the CPU will be good for next upgrade, depending when it is you might need to replace everything again because of or whatever comes out.

The only thing you can be sure of is that if you get a board with PCI-E is that you will be able to upgrade the VGA card.

[ltr]true. but there's no need to upgrade the video card and therefor I can't buy PCI-E, unless there's a PCI-E to AGP adapter[/ltr]

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

אבל הוא אמר שאין לו זמן לחכות.

בקיצור, אין כרגע פתרון לבעיה שלך, או שתקנה S754 ותצטרך לשדרג יותר בפעם הבאה או שתקנה S939 ויש סיכוי שתצטרך לשדרג פחות, אבל לא קיימים לוחות כרגע עם AGP+PCIE..

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

[ltr]if that's the case and seeing that there won't be s939 in israel if the next few weeks I guess I'd take a mobile XP, there's a 2600+ mobile at pandas, but which mobo do you recommend? keep in mind that it will be overclocked. which currently has the best OC board, or and which is it? I haven't been keeping up since the 8RDA3+

btw, I could use SATA, not a must since I have a PCI controller and SS, unless you figger the SB live! as better.[/ltr]

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...