Call of Duty:Black Ops - דיון מקדים

Jonnyboy

• תגובות 1.6k
  • נוצר
  • תגובה אחרונה

משתתפים בולטים בדיון

משתתפים בולטים בדיון

לכל רואי השחורות,

כדאי שתציצו מפעם לפעם בעמוד של JD כי שואלים אותו שם מלא שאלות.

דוגמאות שקשורות לנושאים שהועלו בדיון שלנו:

@Ryan_Smith1 » #AskJD what are you guys doing with the annoying grenade launchers...?

@JD_2020 » Noob Tubes will be disabled at the beginning of the round, much like we patched into #CoDWaW.

@JD_2020 #AskJD are there "strict" rules on how we can run our servers? ie no profanity,swearing, tubing?

@JD_2020 » Absolutely, you will have the ability to set rules and enforce them in your Dedicated Servers.

@KehJay » #AskJD how is the reporting system going to work?

@JD_2020 » You select a player, view his Player Card, and click one of the options under the "Report Player" menu (Boosting, Cheating, etc).

@cdkee » #AskJD Please tell me you're kidding about quickscoping... :P

@JD_2020 » Nope. Quickscoping is way more annoying to a way larger group of people than the quickscoping community who loves to do it. #cheap

@itsmillatyme » #AskJD @JD_2020 how many prestiges are there going to be? 10? 20? 100?

@JD_2020 » 15.

@jayhawkoholic » #AskJD, which mp game modes have party chat available?

@JD_2020 » All except Search & Destroy presently. That's something we can change post-launch.

@ripper998 » @JD_2020 can you have different gametypes in a map rotation on a dedicated server for the PC? #AskJD

@JD_2020 » Unranked servers can be configured much more freely. Ranked servers you'll have to use preset Playlist-like configurations.

http://blackops.digitalwarfare247.com/news/askjd-qaa-recap-part-2

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

תפסיקו להגיד שהסאונד גרוע כי ראיתם טריילר שאין בו GAME PLAY או סרטון ב באיכות גרועה :kopfpatsch:

קשה לי להאמין שהסאונד והמוזיקה יהיו ברמה של מה ששמענו במשחקים האחרונים של EA אבל זה לא אומר שהסאונד יהיה גרוע.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

חוץ מהסאונד

The one aspect of Black Ops I found myself focusing on every time I played was the sound. Not only are the weapons sounds perfect, but the changing reverb & tone from room to room is much more noticeable and really helps set the mood for each map. One of the coolest parts of the sound in Black Ops is how all the weapons sounds change naturally from a distance; they're so realistic sounding it sounds like you're hearing a real war going on in the distance

http://www.anarchic-x.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=33472

תודה לסיימון על הקישור ;)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

לגבי סוגיית הסאונד: על טעם ועל ריח אין להתווכח. באמת אין לזה שום טעם. יש כאלה שאוהבים אותו ויש כאלה שלא, עכשיו תפסיקו בבקשה להגיב "אני אוהב את הסאונד" או "הסאונד חרא". זה כמו להתווכח על "איזה צבע יותר יפה לקיר שלי".

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...