תמיכה עברית לנגני IRIVER-לIFP הגיע רשמית! - עמוד 3 - אודיו וקולנוע ביתי - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

תמיכה עברית לנגני IRIVER-לIFP הגיע רשמית!

idanm19

והרי ההוכחות לפניכם, לכל המתלבטים החוששים והסקפטים, הנה הrio sp-100 שלי עם התמיכה העילגת בעברית ולידו הSlimx של FireHorizon (שהיה מוכן להשתתף בניסוי... להשתתף בניסוי... להשתתף בניסוי...) אם לא הבנתם עדיין התמיכה הזאת היא בעברית הפוכה... (תקליקו על הקישור של התמונה למטה אם אתם רואים רק חלק מהתמונה...)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

• תגובות 185
  • נוצר
  • תגובה אחרונה

משתתפים בולטים בדיון

משתתפים בולטים בדיון

• 1 חודש מאוחר יותר...

סוף סוף תגובה נורמלית:

Dear Mr. XXX,

Thank you so much for your willing to help !!

I took each font, cut it on the middle, put the upper part on the left and the bottom part on the right, then I rotated it 90 degrees clockwise. I did that becuase I know that this is the way that the fonts are resented in your the players (they sholuld be seen finally on the player just like the normal ones), If this dosen't help, you can just ignore them (Hebrew_Charset_Fliped.zip)

and stick to the normal fonts (Hebrew_Charset.zip).

I attach 3 samples, in Hebrew-Samples.zip:

1. Heb-abc-id3-sample.mp3, both id3v1 and id3v2: artist:"HEBREW ABC TEST", title: Hebrew abc in sequential ascii order (which is the same as and unicode order).

2. Same as 1, but its file name is also the Hebrew abc in sequential ascii order (for testing the ability of the player to show properly Hebrew filenames).

3. Heb-Lyrics-Sample.mp3/snc, same as 1, but with Lyrics in it (using iRiver Caption Editor) frame1(00000100): 2 lines of the Hebrew abc in order. frame2(00000500): The End.

All the Israeli fans of your players in Israel (including me!), we'll be very very thankfull if you'll add these fonts !

My player is iFP-395-T and i'm using the last UMS firmware. you can send me a firmware to test if you'd like.

If there is anything else you need, please contact me again ;0)

Warmest wishes,

Idan Miara

----- Original Message -----

To: idanm20@XXX.net.il

Cc: XXX

Sent: Monday, September 01, 2003 7:10 AM

Subject: RE: Request for add Hebrew fonts for iRiver Players (fonts included !)

Dear Idan,

Thanks for you email.

It is easy for me to add just font.

You sent me 2 kinds of fonts, one is normal, other is flipped.

So, which one do prefer for you?

Can you send me the sample file for hebrew font display testing?

Please insert test string into the ID3 tag field.

Best regards,

XXX

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2003 10:51 AM

To: XXX

Subject: FW: Request for add Hebrew fonts for iRiver Players (fonts included !)

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 4:27 AM

To: XXX

Subject: Request for add Hebrew fonts for iRiver Players (fonts included !)

Dear Eddie / Joyce,

(I tried to send this massage a couple of time becuase I got error massages, so If you already got it please and sent an answer to this e-mail already, please re-send it, to this address, becuse my former e-mail address is gone.)

As you probably know, I asked you (via cs), and many other Hebrew fans or iRiver, for add Hebrew fonts for your great players.

Most of the the replays we've got said the same more or less " the character shown from right to left which is quite different to the other languages, that's why we face more difficulty on supporting hebrew."

We really understand that, but we really wish that you may add just the Herbew fonts (just like the ones that I at the moment, sent you, all ready to add into firmware...;0)

so we will able to see at lest Hebrew fonts (in reverse) in our iRiver players... ;0)

PLEASE make this happen soon. just add these fonts and make us all happy !

(don't sure if it will help to reduce world hunger tho problem...;0)

p.s. I got my IFP-395T from teamdigital.net, and it's really great, Hebrew support for it will really make it prefect... ;)

Warmest wishes,

Idan

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

אתה צריך לצרוב את הקובץ Imp-350.hex לספריה הראשית בדיסק, להכניס לנגן (עם בטריות טריות) להדליק, לחכות בסבלנות עד שעדכון יגמר ולהנות...

את הFIRMWARE האחרון גרסה 2.30 אתה יכול להשיג מהאתר www.iriver.com

נ.ב. אם אתה רוצה FIRMWARE לא רשמי עם תמיכה בעברית שאני עשיתי (שכבר נוסתה ועובדת כמו שאתה יכול לראות מהתמונות...),

אז אני יכול לשלוח לך. או שתחכה לתמיכה הרשמית שאני מקווה שתהיה אוטוטו בתגובה למייל למעלה...

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

בתגובה ל:

נפלא!! לי יש 190TC, מאיפה השגת את ה 390 שלך? אני לא מצאתי בארץ!

------

קודם כל יש לי IFP-395T אני מבקש... ;D

קניתי אותו דרך TEAMDIGITAL.NET

מומלץ בחום

הם מהירים אמינים וזולים

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...