שכחת את 2 האפשרויות האחרות

נהג דרס אישה - מי אשם?

א. האישה - מה היא עושה מחוץ למטבח?

ב. הקבלן - מה הוא בונה מטבח על הכביש?

ג. הנהג - מה הוא נוסע באמצע מטבח?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

המורה באה לכיתה,

אומרת לתלמידים: זה לא יכול להמשיך ככה! מי שחושב שהוא מטומטם שיקום!

פתאום תלמיד אחד קם...

המורה שואלת אותו למה אתה חושב שאתה מטומטם?

אני לא חושב שאני מטומטם פשוט לא נעים לי שאת עומדת לבד...

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

אישה בת 62 ילדה בעזרת הטכנולוגיה החדשנית של היום, תינוק בריא ושלם.

לאחר שהות קצרה בבית החולים השתחררה האישה לביתה .

למחרת הגיעו לביקור קרובי משפחה נרגשים ומיד עם הגעתם ביקשו לראות את הרך הנולד.

איפה התינוק?` שאלו. `אנחנו רוצים לראותו`

האישה אמרה: עוד מעט, אחרי שהוא יבכה..

לאחר דקות ארוכות שאלו אותה שוב: איפה התינוק?

אתם תראו אותו אחרי שהוא יבכה..

האורחים לא הבינו מה הסיפור עברה כבר חצי שעה ולא רואים תינוק..

שוב שאלו: איפה התינוק? אנחנו מאד רוצים להכיר אותו

למה את אומרת שנוכל לראות אותו רק אחרי שהוא יבכה?...

-כי אני לא זוכרת איפה שמתי אותו, קיבינימט!!!

אישה שמנה אחת מגיעה לרופא ושואלת אותו מה היא יכולה לעשות כדי להרזות.

עונה הרופא: "את צריכה להתחיל להניד את הראש שלך ימינה ושמאלה".

שואלת האישה: "ומתי בדיוק אני צריכה לעשות את זה?"

עונה הרופא: "בכל פעם שמציעים לך לאכול..."

איש אחד מספר לרופא: "דוקטור, אישתי איבדה את הקול שלה, איך אני יכול לעזור לה?"

עונה לו הרופא: "תחזור הביתה בשלוש בלילה..."

איש אחד שחי כל חייו בעיר, החליט לעבור לכפר ולפתוח חווה.

אחרי שהוא קנה שטח ובנה עליו בית עם אסם הוא הלך לחנות וקנה 1,000 אפרוחים.

שבוע אחרי זה הוא עוד הפעם הלך לחנות וקנה עוד 1,000 אפרוחים.

בשבוע שלאחר מכן הוא עוד הפעם קנה 1,000 אפרוחים.

השתומם המוכר מהכמות העצומה ושאל, "מה אתה עושה עם כל כך הרבה אפרוחים?"

"אני לא יודע מה קורה אבל הם כל הזמן מתים לי", סיפר האיש, "אני חושב שאני שותל אותם צפוף מדי..."

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

A dedicated Teamsters Union worker was attending a convention in Las Vegas and decided to check out the local brothels. When he got to the first one, he asked the Madam,'Is this a union house?'

'No,' she replied, 'I'm sorry it isn't.'

'Well, if I pay you $100, what cut do the girls get?'

'The house gets $80 and the girls get $20,' she answered

Offended at such unfair dealings, the union man stomped off down the street in search of a more equitable, hopefully unionized shop. His search continued until finally he reached a brothel where the Madam responded, 'Why, yes-sir, this is a union house.'

'We observe all union rules.'

The man asked, 'And if I pay you $100, what cut do the girls get?' 'The girls get $80 and the house gets $20.'

'That's more like it!' the union man said.

He handed the Madam $100, looked around the room, and pointed to a stunningly attractive blonde.

'I'd like her,' he said.

'I'm sure you would, sir,' said the Madam. Then she gestured to a 92-year old woman in the corner, 'but Ethel here has 67 years Seniority and according to union rules, she's next.'

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

A mother passing by her daughter's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then she saw an envelope propped up prominently on the center of the bed. It was addressed, "Mom." With the worst premonition, she opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands:

Dear Mom: It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new boyfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Dad and you. I've been finding real passion with Ahmed and he is so nice-even with all his piercings, tattoos, beard, and his motorcycle clothes. But it's not only the passion Mom, I'm pregnant and Ahmed said that we will be very happy. He already owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. He wants to have many more children with me and that's now one of my dreams too. Ahmed taught me that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone and we'll be growing it for us and trading it with his friends for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want. In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Ahmed can get better; he sure deserves it!! Don't worry Mom, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your grand children.

Your daughter, Judith

PS: Mom, none of the above is true. I'm over at the neighbor's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than my report card that's in my desk center drawer. I love you! Call when it is safe for me to come home.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

צעיר עובר ליד לשכת האבטלה בת"א ורואה על הלוח הצעת עבודה כעוזר גניקולוג.

"מעניין...", הוא אומר לעצמו ונכנס מיד כדי לקבל פרטים נוספים.

בהגיע תורו הפקיד שולף את פרטי המשרה ומקריא:

"על עוזר הגניקולוג יהיה לעזור לנשים להסיר את בגדיהן התחתוניים, להשכיבן ולשטוף בעדינות את איזוריהן האינטימיים.

לאחר מכן ימרח העוזר קצף גילוח, יגלח אותן וימרח שמן עדין מונע עקצוצים כך שתהיינה מוכנות לבדיקת הרופא הגניקולוג.

השכר החודשי עומד על 20,000 ש"ח - אבל תצטרך להגיע לאילת לשם כך." הוא אומר ומרים עיניו אל הבחור.

"אה, שם נמצאת המרפאה?"

"לא, שם נמצא סוף התור..."

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

The 8 Monkeys

(This is reportedly based on an actual experiment conducted in the U.K.)

Put eight monkeys in a room. In the middle of the room is a ladder, leading to a bunch of bananas hanging from a hook on the ceiling.

Each time a monkey tries to climb the ladder, all the monkeys are sprayed with ice water, which makes them miserable. Soon enough, whenever a monkey attempts to climb the ladder, all of the other monkeys, not wanting to be sprayed, set upon him and beat him up. Soon, none of the eight monkeys ever attempts to climb the ladder.

One of the original monkeys is then removed, and a new monkey is put in the room. Seeing the bananas and the ladder, he wonders why none of the other monkeys are doing the obvious. But undaunted, he immediately begins to climb the ladder.

All the other monkeys fall upon him and beat him silly. He has no idea why.

However, he no longer attempts to climb the ladder.

A second original monkey is removed and replaced. The newcomer again attempts to climb the ladder, but all the other monkeys hammer the crap out of him.

This includes the previous new monkey, who, grateful that he's not on the receiving end this time, participates in the beating because all the other monkeys are doing it. However, he has no idea why he's attacking the new monkey.

One by one, all the original monkeys are replaced. Eight new monkeys are now in the room. None of them have ever been sprayed by ice water. None of them attempt to climb the ladder. All of them will enthusiastically beat up any new monkey who tries, without having any idea why.

And that is how most companies' policies get established.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...