יש לamd סיכוי לעקוף בגודל את אינטל?? - עמוד 2 - מעבדים, לוחות-אם וזכרונות - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

יש לamd סיכוי לעקוף בגודל את אינטל??

avi2014

• תגובות 88
  • נוצר
  • תגובה אחרונה

מבחינת השווי הבורסאי של 2 החברות אין בכלל תחרות: (אחרי הרכישה של ATI) שווה עשירית מאינטל...

מאה ומשהו ביליון דולאר לעומת כ10 ביליון (AMD היא חברה "קטנה"- כחצי הגודל של טבע הישראלית)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

אינטל היא חברה שראויה לביזיון כולל של האנשים, לא לשכוח אף פעם מה קרה בין השנים 2003-2006 ראינו מי היא אינטל האמיתית כמו ב1999 שמעבד הDURON פתח לפנטיום 3 תצורה למרות שלא התחרה בו בכלל, ראויה להערצה הלוואי וAMD תגדל ותהיה בגודל של אינטל אני רוצה לראות את אינטל נופלת...

אל תדאג אינטל כבר בדרך למטה, 90% מעבדים זבל במלאי שאף אחד לא רוצה לקנות, עד שמעבדי C2D יגיעו לכיסוי סביר בשוק K8L תקרע להם את הצורה.

מה נשאר? בשוק השרתים הכסף הגדול נמצא בשרתי 4P ומעלה, לאינטל יש כשלון צורב שם בגלל FSB מתקופת מתושלח לא מצליחה להדביק את בתחום השרתים.

בתחום הניידים השילוב של ATI+AMD יביס את אינטל גם שם. כרגע חברת בצמיחה גדולה, כולם חשבו שמעבד הקונרו יביס אותה אבל הקונרו רק יצר וואקום בשוק הביניים ושם ל- יש ביקוש אדיר עד כדי כך שהיא מתקשה לעמוד בדרישה.

אני צופה לאינטל פשיטת רגל לקראת 2009 אולי אפילו פחות.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

אל תדאג אינטל כבר בדרך למטה, 90% מעבדים זבל במלאי שאף אחד לא רוצה לקנות, עד שמעבדי C2D יגיעו לכיסוי סביר בשוק K8L תקרע להם את הצורה.

מה נשאר? בשוק השרתים הכסף הגדול נמצא בשרתי 4P ומעלה, לאינטל יש כשלון צורב שם בגלל FSB מתקופת מתושלח לא מצליחה להדביק את בתחום השרתים.

בתחום הניידים השילוב של ATI+AMD יביס את אינטל גם שם. כרגע חברת בצמיחה גדולה, כולם חשבו שמעבד הקונרו יביס אותה אבל הקונרו רק יצר וואקום בשוק הביניים ושם ל- יש ביקוש אדיר עד כדי כך שהיא מתקשה לעמוד בדרישה.

אתה לא נח לרגע, אה?

מפיץ את השטויות שלך ללא הפסקה, נראה לי באמת משלמים לך עבור זה.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

אתה לא נח לרגע, אה?

מפיץ את השטויות שלך ללא הפסקה, נראה לי באמת משלמים לך עבור זה.

תקרא את המפה אז תבין, ואל תשכח שגם חברה ענקית כמו דיגיטל נעלמה מהמפה.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

אל תדאג כבר בדרך למטה, 90% זבל במלאי שאף אחד לא רוצה לקנות, עד שמעבדי C2D יגיעו לכיסוי סביר בשוק K8L תקרע להם את הצורה.

הידע שלך ושל (הגורו שלך) בכלכלה/שוק ההון שואף ל0

גם אם הם יבצעו מחיקה של מספר מליארדים בגין מלאי, זה לא מה שישבור אותם, מקסימום יוריד את ערך המניה בטווח הקצר.

תקרא את המפה אז תבין, ואל תשכח שגם חברה ענקית כמו דיגיטל נעלמה מהמפה.

ובאמת, הגיע הזמן שתפסיק לחזוק אחרי הדברים של שורוקו או איך שלא קוראים לו כמו תוכי

זה לא מוסיף לך כבוד.

אם תהמר על זה בשוק ההימורים אתה יכול להיות אדם עשיר

זה הזמן לרשום אופציות :)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

לא, בגלל שאתה חוזר גם על הטעויות שלו.

הניתוח שלו לא נכון, במיוחד הקטע של המלאי, הייתי מסביר לך את זה אבל אני בטוח שזה חסר טעם

אם אתה רוצה, אני יכול להפנות אותך לתקני חשבונאות שיסבירו לך.

ובכלל, עוד לא הצלחת להבין שמדובר בבן אדם הזוי?

כל הרשת כבר הבינה את זה רק אתה עדיין לא?

הנה תגובה לקטע בבלוק של שורוקו שמתייחסת לפשיטת הרגל של (ולבלוג בכלל)

Come again?

But before I step into that alternate reality and somebody closes the door behind me, allow me to get something off my chest. If there's one thing about the that I hate, it's weblogs. Particularly, two types of weblog. There's the weblog of the angst-ridden teen; I don't think I need to explain why they're a PITA. Then, there's the weblog of the person who seems to think that what they write is the gospel truth. Such people write their opinions as though they are fact. Not a good thing, especially when people start believing it.

I'll excuse one type of weblog from my cross hair, and that's the weblog of insight. You know, the sort written by people with something interesting to say. People who convey to us what goes on someplace; who actually write interesting stuff, without preaching their opinions too much.

But if I had to, I'd shoot down all weblogs, just to be on the safe side.

So why the aggro and WTH does it have to do with and bankruptcy? It's those preachers, folks. They're trying to convince people that absolute bull is the truth. E.g. the journal of pervasive 64-bit computing, which, ironically, is to do with pervasive 64-bit computing, but rather is a platform for one person's pure fanboyism. It pains me to dignify the page with a link, but I feel I must. Give it a read, notice the one-sidedness, and laugh at the insanity of it all.

Luckily the 'blogosphere' tends to balance itself out, but I'd rather kill the whole thing so we don't have to deal with all the white noise the damn thing generates.

Real news

Let's think about the claims that Intel's going down the drain by starting with some recent news from, oh, I don't know, maybe a reputable news source?

Shares of Corp. rose more than 3 percent on Wednesday, a day after the chipmaker indicated it may be moving past problems it has faced from heavy competition and softer demand.

, which makes the vast majority of chips for personal computers, reported a 35 percent drop in third quarter earnings on Tuesday, but issued a fourth quarter revenue forecast that matched expectations and indicated its price war with Advanced Micro Devices Inc. may be easing.

Just that quote alone says a lot about the position is in, but permit me to elaborate...

AMD's been the performance king by a varying margin since the 64 hit the scene, if not before. In the past year or so, it's chipped away at Intel's market share, thanks in part to its Opteron processors, which have been favoured by many in new servers and workstations. AMD's pricing has tended to be aligned such that you get more performance for your money than a similarly priced Intel chip.

Intel knew it had to act, and it took perhaps a little too long to realise that NetBurst wasn't going to scale to 10GHz, but it's come up with Core, and, boy, is it fast. Add to that the fact that Intel has been waging a rather fierce price war with of late, and the appeal of its mArch-based CPUs has grown, particularly the undeniably awesome 2 Duo/Extreme.

All this beavering away on a new mArch, along with a massive ad. campaign, price war and fabrication process shifts, has hit the company financially. Intel's even been selling off some of its 'deadweight' to streamline its operation. It took long enough, but it has definitely got Intel's attention, and Intel's reacted fiercely. Do remember that 2 hasn't been on the scene all that long; while it's a mighty mArch, it can't make a quarterly result look amazing by magic, right?

But now that the initial frenzy is over, and Intel isn't on the back foot any more, things have a chance to calm down, as suggested in the aforementioned Reuters article. The company has quad-cores on the way next month (though not in great volume until next year), along with some pretty funky stuff in the works for the future. It's AMD's turn to respond, which it will, with rev. G 64s and beyond that, K8L.

The important thing to consider is that Intel isn't going to sit still while responds to it. Neither company can afford to be complacent because the competition now is hot as a baked potato fresh from the oven. That's fantastic news for us, because it drives CPU technology forward.

Intel's not going to price its chips so low that it does itself any serious damage; it's just making an impact... a statement. can't match anything like Intel's manufacturing capacity, and it's hard to see how it will ever be in a position to significantly out-do Intel in this respect. That alone keeps Intel in a strong position.

So, in taking back the performance crown Intel's had to make some sacrifices and take a few hits, but ultimately it's going to pan out well for the company, especially while AMD struggles to supply chips to those who want them. Neither company is going anywhere, and the gauntlet is laid down for some great competition between green and blue over the next few years. Ignore fanboys, especially fanboys who think a Ph.D gives them the right to talk rubbish. Simply sit back and enjoy the benefits of a CPU market that's excitingly competitive right now.

http://www.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=7038

כן, אני יודע שהם כתבו את זה רק בגלל שאינטל משלמת להם.

;)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

לא, בגלל שאתה חוזר גם על הטעויות שלו.

הניתוח שלו לא נכון, במיוחד הקטע של המלאי, הייתי מסביר לך את זה אבל אני בטוח שזה חסר טעם

אם אתה רוצה, אני יכול להפנות אותך לתקני חשבונאות שיסבירו לך.

ובכלל, עוד לא הצלחת להבין שמדובר בבן אדם הזוי?

כל הרשת כבר הבינה את זה רק אתה עדיין לא?

הנה תגובה לקטע בבלוק של שורוקו שמתייחסת לפשיטת הרגל של אינטל (ולבלוג בכלל)http://www.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=7038

כן, אני יודע שהם כתבו את זה רק בגלל שאינטל משלמת להם.

;)

בלוג קטן אבל עם המון חוכמה, בנתיים לאף אחד אין טיעונים משכנעים. תביט בשוק ותבין לאינטל אין לאן להתפתח כל עוד היא לא תשנה את הטכנולוגיה שלה, מיזעור ומטמון על סטרואידים לא יעזור לה.

דרך אגב, אם אתה כל כך מבין בכלכלה אז בבקשה... תוכיח אחרת.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...