vga silencer and vpu recover-love from first sight? - כרטיסי מסך - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

vga silencer and vpu recover-love from first sight?

demonshlomo

hey all....

sorry i can't write in hebrew form because of a problem in my but nevermind that....

i just sleeved and installed an all new vga sulencer on a friends (which from now on will be names as my pc) i turned it on and it worked for 20 seconds and died, i looked around and saw that the molex wires of the uv light were not in the correct form, and they were "meshursharim" to the radron 9800pro (eeek!).

so i got the wires outt and fixed them than turned the on...everything worked perfectly, so i decided to counter and when i got into a map the stopped responding and a vpu recover error messege appeared and the pc restarted....

oh and another thing when it came up again the resulotion of the screen was changed to default, and i changed the driver to 4.5, still didn't work, i would've tried another game but i won't have any untill 3 am.....

so plz! help

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Are you sure you installed the VGA Silencer properly and that it makes proper contact with the core?, the card may be overheating very quickly and thus it crashes, also, is it VGA Silencer Rev 2.0 or Rev 3.0?

I personally have a VGA Silencer Rev 3.0 on my 9700 and it's great.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

לא הבנתי איזה פורמאט? פורמאט למחשב??? שמע אם אין לך מגע ישיר בין גוף הקירור לליבה אז זאת הבעייה שלך. אם אתה לא יודע להרכיב את הSILENCER כמו שצריך פשוט אל תעשה את זה שתתקין לך החנות שממנו קניתה, נמשע מגוחך אבל זה עדיף על כרטיס שרוף.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

או סוף סוף עברית!

אני יודע להתקין בעצמי תודה ויש מגע זאת היתתה טעות שלי....

בעקבות הקצר שהיה (קראו תראד אחד או שאני יסכם פה : מולקס עם חוטים הפוכים , קצר,ריסטארט....) הכרטיס לא יכול לבצע האצה גרפית כנראה...הוא עובד בסדר בווינדוס אבל כשנכנסים למשחק הוא יוצא.....מה הולך???

נ.ב

ממש ממש דחוף!

איך מורידים משהו שדבוק למשהו עם אפוקסי????

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...