Crysis 2 - כל הפרטים כאן. - עמוד 25 - משחקי מחשב - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

Crysis 2 - כל הפרטים כאן.

--Shadow--

טוב נו זה היה צפוי עם מחשב כזה...אני קצת רגוע.

The machine I played on was a special machine that was brutal! 5GHz Sandy bridge 2600K CPU and a GTX580. I can't go into too much detail but I will say that it was beautiful playing Crysis 2 on it, maxed graphics at full HD res on a nice big LCD in front and it was smooth as butter. The graphics on the (for an old alpha build) were without question - gorgeous. The lighting effects bring a whole new layer of beauty to the game and the amount of detail in the level design is insane. It was really like experiencing Crysis all over again, just standing there in a scene and having your jaw hit the keyboard.

There were a host of SP levels to play from but I opted in for the somewhat infamous "Semper Fi or Die" level. I couldn't have been more pleased. To think of these levels as "linear corridors" is completely wrong. I was doing a 360 turn around, looking up at all the cityscape every minute or so as I made my way through, just marvelling at the amount of detail and depth that goes into these levels. I didn't want to spoil it and others were itching to have a go so that's all I can share but seriously, from fan to fan, you guys are going to love this game!

As for the rest of the event, it all came together for a really great night. The adequately dressed [in a military outfit] MC was handing out prizes for things like best dressed (cosplay was optional). It was an open bar too so thanks very much to EA for that one! :D There were other cool things like a green screen where you could get your photo taken and -imposed onto a character from your choice of the games being featured at the event. I, of course, donned my Nanosuit and engaged my angry face! I'll see how I feel about putting it up tomorrow but don't get your hopes up! haha.

Bulletstorm looked really fun to play. I didn't have a go myself but enjoyed watching people lasso their enemies with an electrified rope then drop kick them in the face which then activated a sort of slow-mo/bullet-time effect. I also had a quick go of DeadSpace 2 which was not my cup of tea (scary games) but it did have some very tasty looking graphics. The enemies were quite happy to get right up in your grille and give you a piece of their mind... or regurgitated lunch. Also got to have a chat with Shereif Fattouh, DeadSpace 2's gameplay producer who was a cool chap!

I didn't take a look at Dragon Age 2 because, well, to be honest, i didn't care for it :P All in all, it was a great night, capped off with a round of jagerbombs with the EA guys was really good fun. Oh, almost forgot, I managed to score a DeadSpace 2 and a Crysis 2 t-shirt! Love it! :D

x2_440e25e

x2_440db61

x2_440db6d

x2_440dbdf

incrysis.com

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

• תגובות 1k
  • נוצר
  • תגובה אחרונה

משתתפים בולטים בדיון

משתתפים בולטים בדיון

חבל לדבר מעכשיו על דרישות מערכת כי הם עדיין לא פורסמו..

לפי מיטב הבנתי מתגובות של עובדי קרייטק הדרישות יהיו פחות או יותר כמו CRYSIS 1 במינימום... ב MAX אלוהים יודע.

The general specs will be similar to Crysis in terms of machine demand/performance. As a rough guideline, if you can run Crysis, you should be able to run Crysis 2.

http://www.mycrysis.com/forums/topic5771/

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

המשחק לא מציג שום גרפיקה מהפכנית או הכפלה של כמות הפוליגונים פר סצינה. לדעתי ההיפך, אין כאן יותר מדיי צמחייה לRENDER ככה שבניינים ושאר ירקות זה לא מאמץ לכרטיסים של היום.

אגב גרפיקה... היה לי 6870 שמכרתי היום לחבר וקיבלתי זמנית 4870 מלפני 3 שנים ואני מריץ את כל המשחקים בדיוק על אותה גרפיקה על אותו כולל AA מלא ב 1680X1050 ככה שכל המשחקים של היום לא מאמצים שום כרטיס מסך. לדעתי אפשר להירגע, לאור הנ"ל, CRYSIS 2 לא יאתגר גם 6870 או 460 GTX

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

יהיה שיפור אבל לא גדול, בנוסף אל תשכח שכל הסרטונים שהראו עד היום הודגמו ב XBOX360 , שזאת הגירסה הכי חלשה מבין הפלטפורמות.

שיטת השיווק של EA זה להראות את המשחק מה''חלש'' לחזק.

זאת סיבה נוספת שהקהילה זועמת (או אם נדייק רותחת) על ו- EA שלא שחררו שום דמו, או טעימה של המשחק מה PC .

ראה את כל צורות הגידופים והתגובות בהתאם של מפתחי בפורום הראשי MYCRYSIS ו CRYMOD

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

IGN - Crysis 2: Multiplayer in the Superhero Sandbox

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/114/1145637p1.html

יש ל CRYTEK חודשיים לפתור את הבעיה שצוינה בקשר ללאגים ב- controller של ה XBOX

אני בכלל חושב האם משחקי FPS מתאימים לקונסולות..

סרטונים חדשים:

Multiplayer Streets Gameplay

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/multiplayer-streets-crysis-2/709698?type=flv

Multiplayer Rooftops Gameplay

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/multiplayer-rooftops-crysis-2/709696?type=flv

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...