תודה :xyxthumbs:

או לקרוא את הקישור לויקיפדיה שנתתי

The melody for "All I Ever Wanted" is largely a remixed version of "Daddy DJ"
קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Unauthorized

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact title. Please search for All I Ever Wanted (Basshunter song in Wikipedia to check for alternative titles or spellings.

* Log in or create an account to start the All I Ever Wanted (Basshunter song article.

* Submit the content that you wish to have created.

* Search for "All I Ever Wanted (Basshunter song" in existing articles.

* Look for "All I Ever Wanted (Basshunter song" in Wiktionary, our sister dictionary project.

* Look for "All I Ever Wanted (Basshunter song" in the Wikimedia Commons, our repository for free images, music, sound, and video.

* Look for pages within Wikipedia linking to this article.

* If you expected a page to be here, it has probably been deleted (see Why was my page deleted? for possible reasons). You may wish to check the deletion log.

* If a page was recently created here, it may not yet be visible because of a delay in updating the database; wait a few minutes and try the purge function.

:nixweiss:

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

אמא שלי אמרה שהיא שמעה שיר מצחיק של זמר שהיה ישראלי אבל כרגע הוא בחול ששר כנראה בעברית או שזה נשמע ככה וזה לא מובן ומזכיר צרפתית ויש שם את המילים שוקו ולחמניה וזה היה שבוע שעבר בתוכנית של מושיקו MOWSHOW נראה לי ברדיו,כבר חיפשתי בגוגל אבל כנראה לא מספיק טוב.

תודה מראש חברה.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...