גם הצורבים החדשים של נק-סוני (אופטורייט) בעייתיים. - אמצעי אחסון - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

גם הצורבים החדשים של נק-סוני (אופטורייט) בעייתיים.

tascam

גם הצורבים החדשים של נק-סוני (אופטורייט) בעייתיים.

to all. I have problems with these drives. Every burned data dvd with these drives aren't readable. When I put burned dvd in for ex. Optiarc, it waits 10 sec with green light on and then start spinning dvd, but nothing happens...no autorun, not accessible through windows explorer.

I've installed IsoBuster. IsoBuster see multisession and it's possible to extract all burned files to hdd. But I can't extract everytime I want something from dvd.

What can be the problem? BTW, I have Nero 6 installed on XP. Tried in W2K with Roxio Easy Creator 7.5 and same happens. Optiarc is Master and Nec is Slave on ATA cable. I've tried with lot of different media, Verbatim, Ritek, Imation, Princo...burned at 4X and up.

Post #: 1

RE: NEC 3500AG and OPTIARC 7170A problems - 1/17/2007 5:17:18 PM

SithTracy

Status: online I don't know anything about the Optiarc drive, but I do know the NEC was a horrible reader... I had the ND-3500A and it couldn't read a lot of the burns it made, but at the time my stand alone Toshiba DVD reader had no problems reading it.

Have you tried the disc in another system/drive?

(in reply to cadoo)

Post #: 2

RE: NEC 3500AG and OPTIARC 7170A problems - 1/17/2007 6:55:30 PM

cadoo

Status: offline Yes, in Pioneer dvd-rom (don't know exact model) and it doesn't works, but that pioneer is too much old, about 4-5 years.

What matters is how IsoBuster can see files on dvd and windows explorer can't.

(in reply to SithTracy)

Post #: 3

RE: NEC 3500AG and OPTIARC 7170A problems - 1/17/2007 7:02:14 PM

SithTracy

Status: online That's what IsoBuster does... Great tool. Are you able to extract the data with IsoBuster and verify the MD5 hashes of the data files? Just want to make sure you are not using Packet Writing (InCD) to create your data discs. Also, if it is installed, I strongly suggest you rid yourself of it.

Weak burns??? Hmm... Can you descibe your rig? CPU type, motherboard, video card... How big is th PSU? Wonder if you are getting good power to those drives. Tough to say.

(in reply to cadoo)

Post #: 4

RE: NEC 3500AG and OPTIARC 7170A problems - 1/17/2007 7:11:07 PM

cadoo

Status: offline I've extracted all files without problems. I don't use packet writing.

Here is my spec:

Gigabyte nforce 550 MB, Transcend 512 ddr2 667mhz, Athlon 64 3000+, Gigabyte geforce 7300GT, Cooler Master Extreme Power 380W PSU. 3 months old all components.

< Message edited by cadoo -- 1/17/2007 7:16:55 PM >

(in reply to SithTracy)

Post #: 5

RE: NEC 3500AG and OPTIARC 7170A problems - 1/17/2007 8:00:34 PM

SithTracy

Status: online 380W? Hmmm... You overclocking... I'm guessing yes. Have you checked out the PSU Calculator? Might be worth while for you... If you are using on board stuff make sure you check the PCI equivillant. I'm guessing at your system specs, but you should be okay with 380W. You using nForce drivers on the ODD? MS drivers work better here. And I am guessing you verified DMA access to the IDE channels for the drives.

With IsoBuster reading this, I have to suspect weak burns. Have you used Nero CD-DVD Speed to read test the discs?

Can you pick up an LG drive and see if you have better results with that?

(in reply to cadoo)

Post #: 6

http://cdrinfo.com/forum/tm.asp?m=134963&mpage=1&#134987

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...