עשרות חיילים ונגדים חשודים באונס קטינה - עמוד 13 - אקטואליה ותרבות - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

עשרות חיילים ונגדים חשודים באונס קטינה

בייגל טוסט

• תגובות 394
  • נוצר
  • תגובה אחרונה

משתתפים בולטים בדיון

משתתפים בולטים בדיון

בנאדם אתה לא קולט

הילדה יכולה להגיד מה שהיא רוצה

אבל היא בת 12 ולפי החוק אסור לה לקיים יחסי מין

לא מרוצה מהחוק?

תגיש בג"צ או שתלך לזיין אותה במדינה אחרת

[ltr]I don't think 12 y/o should have sex, but just because you got an exception, it doesn't mean you should change the law or jail the partners.

the law is there to protect the weak and most 12-15 y/o girls are not ready for sex. and in this backward country even some 20 y/o aren't ready for sex. the bottom line is that each person matures at a different rate. and just because there's a rare case of a 12 y/o becoming sexually active, by her own will, it doesn't mean we should change the law. if she does it by her own will, she doesn't need the law's protection.

and considering that she lied about her age, it tell not only that she didn't mind to having sex or was too weak to refuse, but that she wanted it. she was an active side in the whole story, she wasn't passed around she went around![/ltr]

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

[ltr]AreaDooM, I don't get people like you. the girl, by her own admission, said she wanted it, she enjoyed and that she lied about her age for it. she had practically said " I love cock and I want more".and you're still looking at her like she's a victim.

why don't you take your head out of your ass for a second and listen to what she says?[/ltr]

well obviously you won't "get", there is no way you are going to understand what is being civilized and what is mercy you are just a primitive homo sapien who's really really affraid to crawl out of the cave in which you are , men like you desperately want to find a reson to use women, whether for archaic reasons or pseudo-modernistic ones, sadly you try to find any justification to view women as walking pleasure toys, and for your pathetic attemt to make it look like she just thought "hey how wonderful would it be if I lied with half of the air-base" there are to possibilities I: she is a nimpho therefore she doesn't have controll over her body it is the perfect opposite her body has taken control of her mind. possibillity II: she was passed around like a bottle of beer and somehow was" convinced" by 35+ men to spread . now if you use your brains for a sec will ya ? instead of the dwindling thingy you have between your legs you'll see that as you said both of the possibilities can not be true at once but it doesn't matter because in any case it is not under her control ( in one of the options , BTW which one is your favorite ?

;) )

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

[ltr]indeed, but never mind that, doesn't really matters.

AreaDooM, you know what, you convinced me.

she's a nympho and she should be hospitalized in a mental facility. and the men needs to be sent to jail for believing her lies.[/ltr]

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

[ltr]I don't think 12 y/o should have sex, but just because you got an exception, it doesn't mean you should change the law or jail the partners.

the law is there to protect the weak and most 12-15 y/o girls are not ready for sex. and in this backward country even some 20 y/o aren't ready for sex. the bottom line is that each person matures at a different rate. and just because there's a rare case of a 12 y/o becoming sexually active, by her own will, it doesn't mean we should change the law. if she does it by her own will, she doesn't need the law's protection.

and considering that she lied about her age, it tell not only that she didn't mind to having sex or was too weak to refuse, but that she wanted it. she was an active side in the whole story, she wasn't passed around she went around![/ltr]

הגיע הזמן שתוציא מהמשוואה שלך את המילים "רצתה" ו"יזמה"

המדינה לא מכירה בקטינים מתחת לגיל 14 כאחראים למעשיהם ולכן זה לא משנה מי היה הצד האקטיבי

הנקודה היא שהנאשמים עברו על החוק, ביודעין או שלא ביודעין, ועל זה הם נשפטים

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

הגיע הזמן שתוציא מהמשוואה שלך את המילים "רצתה" ו"יזמה"

המדינה לא מכירה בקטינים מתחת לגיל 14 כאחראים למעשיהם ולכן זה לא משנה מי היה הצד האקטיבי

הנקודה היא שהנאשמים עברו על החוק, ביודעין או שלא ביודעין, ועל זה הם נשפטים

[ltr]if you say it's legitimate to put them in jail for sleeping with her even though they thought she was 16, because that's what's she told them. then it's legitimate to put her in jail for fraud.

after all you're the one saying that the law should be black and white with no gray area and no consideration, just by the book.[/ltr]

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ופה בידיוק הפרדוקס

האם העובדה שהיא שיקרה להם תופרת להם תיק שאי אפשר לשבור?

כי אם כן זה דרך מצויינת להכניס אנשים לכלא

יופי, אתה מבין את הנקודה - באחריותו של המבוגר לוודא אם היא בגירה, בת 16 או בת 12-13.

כשההפרש הוא בין 17 ל18, אז זה זניח. כשאתה מדבר על ילדה בת 13, אז האחריות היא עליך - גם אם היא שיקרה לך. זה מה שהחוק אומר.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

[ltr]indeed, but never mind that, doesn't really matters.

AreaDooM, you know what, you convinced me.

she's a nympho and she should be hospitalized in a mental facility. and the men needs to be sent to jail for believing her lies.[/ltr]

well i think that's the part when you get a snack fo being a good primate ! that is a "resonable" decision you see how wondrous is the "logic" ?

בכל מקרה לא נראה לי ש12 או 13 עושה הבדל גדול אבל אם אתם כולכם ששים לצלול לתוך נימפומאנית בת 13 (ורבים הסיכויים שהיא כזו כי יאומרים שיש לה "מצב נפשי" ), הייתם לא הייתם מעירים לעיוור על כך שהוא לוקח את האוטובוס הלא נכון למרות שדקה לפניכן הוא אמר שלא צריך את עזרתכם , using handicapped IS W-R-O-N-G

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ופה בידיוק הפרדוקס

האם העובדה שהיא שיקרה להם תופרת להם תיק שאי אפשר לשבור?

כי אם כן זה דרך מצויינת להכניס אנשים לכלא

אז אולי הגיע הזמן שאנשים יעשו סוויץ' במוח

וילמדו להכיר מישהי לפני שהם שולפים את הנקניקיה

אפשר להמשיל את זה על אדם שקונה מגנב

האם הוא שותף לדבר עבירה? בהחלט

האם הוא ידע שהוא עובר על החוק? אולי כן, אולי לא. בכל מקרה השופט יכריע

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

לא אמרתי לרגע שהיא לא שיקרה,איפה אמרתי את זה?

אני מבין שהיא שיקרה,ולדעתי היא אשמה גם,תחשבו מה שאתם רוצים אבל אף אחד מכם לא היה מבקש ת.ז,אין צורך להתווכח זה בדוק.

הפרדוקס פה הוא,אם משוגע בא למישהו ואומר לו שהוא פתח בסטה שמחלקת סיגרים,והאישם לקח סיגר,האם אפשר להאשים אותו בגניבה?

המקרה יגמר בתשובה אחת-לא!

using handicapped IS W-R-O-N-G

אתה לא מבין שהם לא ידעו!?#~?$#$?

אז אולי הגיע הזמן שאנשים יעשו סוויץ' במוח

וילמדו להכיר מישהי לפני שהם שולפים את הנקניקיה

אפשר להמשיל את זה על אדם שקונה מגנב

האם הוא שותף לדבר עבירה? בהחלט

האם הוא ידע שהוא עובר על החוק? אולי כן, אולי לא. בכל מקרה השופט יכריע

אתה לא מבין שהם לא ידעו1#?!@?$

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

יופי, אתה מבין את הנקודה - באחריותו של המבוגר לוודא אם היא בגירה, בת 16 או בת 12-13.

כשההפרש הוא בין 17 ל18, אז זה זניח. כשאתה מדבר על ילדה בת 13, אז האחריות היא עליך - גם אם היא שיקרה לך. זה מה שהחוק אומר.

[ltr]listen, if it looks like a duck, fucks like a duck and claims it is a duck, I'm not gonna cut it open and taste it's liver just to make sure it's a duck.[/ltr]

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...