Amd 3500$ - i am in the end and you stoped help me please get in - עמוד 5 - ייעוץ לפני רכישת מחשב - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

Amd 3500$ - i am in the end and you stoped help me please get in

Mike-zet

well...buy the 520W modstrim and not powerstrim! you'll probably use all of it's cables but it is nicely sleeved...

bout the case...with this kind of hardware stay AWAY! from the lanboy!

i have it+450modstreem and my comp was on a towel for a week cause it did not fit the case (the door wouldn't close cause of the rubber sleeve)

don't buy any case with this chasis cause it's just too darn small

buy a tt shark it has the same cooling (maybe even better cause of the side honeycomb grill) and it's much larger

and! when i bought my lanboy the stocks were empty...non of the stores had it (neither the supplier) and i had to buy it used...so i don't think you'll dind it...

btw...will there be any real difference between 2gb and 1gb ram? something that worth paying the extra money?

btw2...sorry but your english is lousy for some1 that it's his native language:| "i am need" ?O_o

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

• תגובות 75
  • נוצר
  • תגובה אחרונה

Excuse me but I try to use simple English, I wanted that all will understand me as you see in the end I right because I get my help. About the tt Shark I thought about it, its looks me big and I am not sure that it will get in my table if you have his size its will be better because I searched in and in tt website and I didnt found the sizes of the case if you have him, or his sizes its will help me, about the power supply I have no problem with them right now, and I try to choose a case that will enter into my table , the power supply I will buy the best one I have the money its not the problem like I said, really thank you.

Btw thank you a lot because I wanted to buy the lanboy so if someone can help me with it to write good cases prize of them and size thanks

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

חברה אתם סוטים מהנושא! למי אכפת מאיפה הוא או מה הוא?

הוא שאל שאלה אתם רוצים לעזור תעזרו לא רוצים על תגיבו פה ביכלל! :pissed:

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...