Amd 3500$ - i am in the end and you stoped help me please get in - עמוד 3 - ייעוץ לפני רכישת מחשב - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

Amd 3500$ - i am in the end and you stoped help me please get in

Mike-zet

THE SATA2 COST 10 SHEKEL MORE THAN SATA1

BUT IT WONT GIVE U ANY BIG IMPROVEMENT 4 NOW

I THINK U SHOULD TAKE 3700 SAN DIEGO 2 GIGA OF REGULARY MEMOREY BEACAUSE I THINK 2 GIGA 400 NORMAL MEMOREY IS BETTER THAN 1 GIGA MEMOREY 4 OC .

ABOUT THE MONITOR-IN SUCH BIG BUDGET U MUST TAKE 19" GOOD LCD SCREEN

CRT IS GOOD FOR GAMES MAYBE, BUT AS FAR AS EVERYTHING ELSE ITS A BETTER CHOICE.

i have an LCD in my home i am not really love him i cant improve his hz it is allways on 75

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

• תגובות 75
  • נוצר
  • תגובה אחרונה

i have an LCD in my home i am not really love him i cant improve his hz it is allways on 75

Refresh rates don't mean anything in LCDs, that's not the way to compare them with CRTs

And IMO 2GB with a divider will give better results than 1GB overclocked, once you start maxing out the 7800GTX's filters. With a pair of PC4000 Ballistix, you probably wouldn't need a divider

And obviously a smaller amount of memory would better, but at the expense of alot of performance where large amounts of memory are needed

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Ok so I make my choice about the video card too

AMD 64 3700 (939-pin) Box San Diego

Mushkin 1GB 2x512MB XP4000 2-2-2 Redline

DFI LAN PARTY NF4 -DR

Westren Digital SATA 36.7GB 10000 RPM

Westren Digital 160Gb SATA II

7800GTX

But I dont know which chipset to take I know that in the end are all the same but if some one knows something better then

something or what the best chipset is so I will really  -I prefer something that it PCI e-  thanks him

Sorry I wasnt concentrate and I wanted to say about the video card not about the memory

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Ok till now I am standing on 10,572 shekels and I didnt choice a Monitor case and power supplies and about the case I am need something small but with high performance that will be the best for the computer that I took if someone not updating so I put it here

AMD 64 3700 (939-pin) Box San Diego

DFI LAN PARTY NF4 SLI-DR

Westren Digital SATA 36.7GB 10000 RPM

Westren Digital 160Gb SATA II

GigaByte nVidia GeForce 7800 GTX 256MB GV-NX78X256V-B

OCZ 1GB (2x512MB) EL PC3200 DualChannel Platinum Rev 2

Asus x 16 Silver

NEC ND-3540A Dual Layer DVD±R/W/DL 16X Silver Bulk

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...