תיקון שואב אבק רובוטי NEATO - אלקטרוניקה ומודינג - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

תיקון שואב אבק רובוטי NEATO

ag43

יש לי את הבעיה המתוארות כאן וכאן. בפורום הזה טוענים שהבעיה היא בקבל סורר שיש להחליפו.

תרגום עילג של גוגל TRANSLATE:

And again on the pale green coma ...

Looks like I cured my XV-21. Share their experiences, who may also help.

First of all, I express my gratitude for the original idea heXor (http://forum.ixbt.com/topic.cgi?id=47:11708-19#591). For this post I came across withhttp://www.robotreviews.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=17846&sid=7bf9b83a8bad95cff158103f4c731997&start=20#p127986 and this information allowed me to revive my animal.

Also, I apologize Medtech in case reveal its trade secrets.

Now, down to business.

The short version for those who are in the subject:

Helped replacement capacitor C10 (100uF 25V) to 220uF 35 V (stuck that lie under the hand).

Full story:

A couple of months ago, my XV-21 refused to continue to work. Symptoms were as follows:

Battery is not charging.

The indicator lamp was green when parking the vacuum cleaner on the base.

Indicator quenched when removing the device from the base.

No display.

If you hold the orange button 5-7 seconds longer display "shuddered" slightly changed brightness, low whistle was heard. Indicator quenched, but after a few seconds the light turns green again.

In general, a popular classic symptoms of the disease.

After reading this forum, I found that after connecting the charging (I used a home charging of the iPad) and holding the orange button for 5-7 seconds, the display comes to life and complained of problems with batteries (I them had already pulled out). This inspired confidence. By the way, for those who dare to repeat my way, I advise you not to skip this step, since the causes of coma can be more than one.

The next step I completely unwound vacuum cleaner, pulled the main board, the display and a rear wall with power contacts and played only continue with them.

To test the theory that the problem in the power 3.3V, I solder the electrolyte large capacity in parallel to the C10 (bottom plate). I think it was 470uF. Connect to the database, and - lo and behold! - Display earned without using the charging.

Next - business equipment. Tore native C10, found at hand another electrolyte greater capacity suitable size. It appeared to be 220uF, 35 V - 1.5-2 times larger diameter, had to turn in the legs, but got no problems.

At the moment has passed two rounds of cleaning / charging problems are not seen.

I added 5 pictures with information about your device, the location of the capacitor and the final version of my solution.

I hope someone can help my experience

האם באמת כדאי להחליף לקבל בעל קיבולת גבוהה יותר? אם כן אשמח לקישור לקבל מתאים. תודה מראש.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

פרקתי את הלוח ושמתי לב שיש קבל נוסף שמוחזק בצורה מאוד רופפת. הנתונים שלו זהים לקבל שהתכוננתי להחליף (20V 100UF). האם להחליף גם אותו לקבל חזק יותר (35V 100UF)?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

בעיקרון תמיד מומלץ להחליף קבלים אלקטרוליטיים לאחר פרק זמן. האלקטרוליט שבתוכם מתייבש, והם מאבדים לאט לאט את תכונותיהם. לגבי "חזק יותר", אז זהו שקבל עד מתח של 35V הוא לא חזק יותר, אלא פשוט מסוגל לפעול במתח גבוה יותר. אין בעיה עם זה. אפילו רצוי מתח גבוה יותר.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...