בעלי iRiver iHP-120, iPod, וכו' - עזרתכם נחוצה - עמוד 2 - אודיו וקולנוע ביתי - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

בעלי iRiver iHP-120, iPod, וכו' - עזרתכם נחוצה

Milford Cubicle

ה- 2G שלי החזיק קרוב ל-11 שעות בערך בבדיקה שערכתי כחודשיים-שלושה לאחר שקיבלתי אותו.

ווליום 60%, לא נגעתי במכשיר, השמעה ברצף של כל השירים (Browse->Songs)

לא יצא לי לבדוק את מצב הסוללה כיום.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

• תגובות 49
  • נוצר
  • תגובה אחרונה
  • 2 שבועות מאוחר יותר...

אצלי באייפוד דור ראשון כשנה בשימוש 5 גיגה עם אקולייזר ווליום של 80 אחוז 6 שעות מקסימום

תוריד איקולייזר, זה סתם מיותר (או שהאוזניות שלך לא בסדר, או שההקלטה, או שמי שערך את השיר, או שאתה סתם אוהב באסים או משהו כזה.. אחרת לא צריך :o)

ותעדכן את הפירמוור

זה אמור להאריך את זמן השימוש

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

תקן אותי עם אני טועה, האיפוד מעט יותר קטן ?

יותר סקסי זה בטוח ;D

סקסי או לא, אני לא יודע כמה זה סקסי להסתובב איתו ביד כל הזמן.

הכי כייף לזרוק ת-IHP120 בתיק ולהשתמש בשלט בסבבה...

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

• 2 שבועות מאוחר יותר...

יש כאן מישהו שכתב שהאיריבר הוא מאוד קל לניווט... אז אני קצת חולק עליו. יצא לי להחזיק POD לאיזה 5 דקות ולהתרשם ממנו. אולי חרא , אולי מכשיר חלש, אולי חרא שלט, אולי לא יודע להקליט (טוב הכל בטוח) אבל מה שכן: הרבה יותר נוח. בהרבה.

הנה מכתב "קצר" שהעלתי לפורום באיריבר, בתקווה (שיתעלמו ממני כמו כולם) שיקחו את זה ברצינות.

?12:14 ?02/?04/?2004

I have got tons of suggestion to iRiver for a two month use, and, As I believe, Worth much more then a cent. Thing is I'm not sure if those suggestions makes any difference to you. I have bought the player after reading about "frequently released updates", but no real update was ever released to my IHP120 player, and it is frustrating to think that what you are dealing with is RENAMING YOUR PRODUCT and CHANGING THE COMPANY'S LOGO! (Personal note: The former was better.)

Please! There was a small time that I have reconsidered buying an Ipod! (That's out of my mind now for the technical disadvantages of the pod.)The pod is much more convinient to deal with, And there's no reason why can't your player achive the same comfort level.

Accessibility:

You can only scroll 500 filenames a minute: If navigating through "Title Menu" it would take two and a half minuts (!) to get to every possible song on the player, considering 2,500 files list, the fact that you can search from either end for the list, and the fact that you know the exact name you are looking for. It is true that this isn't the only way to search, but the fact remains: Files Scroll Too Slow! Please try an to compare.

My Advice about improved scrolling:

A.Similar to "fast skip": (double click left or right on the play menu makes a 10 files change/directory change as set in configuration menu)

Double clicking up or down in file list (file tree, DB list) makes list run much faster. I think a filelist of 2,500 files should take about 15-20 seconds tops. complete screens should be changing as fast as hardware allows: to navigate one could use the scrollbar (see "B") or other solutions that I will describe soon.

B.Add a Scrollbar: There is a line verticly crossing the screen, (on the left) Please add a small square on top of it or to the right of it. That would replace the two small arrows that point up or down and mark merely .

C.DB & Filetree scroll differently: DB scrolls when the marker goes up or down to the last filename, then it starts scrolling continuously. Filetree scrolls complete screens when the marker passes the highest/lowest file on screen.

I think the latter is better, As you have more time adusting to the change and read some names before they change. This should be set by the user at the control configuration screen. Also, when scrolling continuously, It is better if the marker stops at the second-last row, and from there screen would roll. that will get the user less occupied with the marker position.

D.Scroll type: (1X, 2X, 4X, Vertical, Horizontal) It's Too slow!

If I'm pointing on a file, that means I would like to pick it up in the near future. The only thing that's stopping me now is I've got to know its name!

1X speed means 14 characters change(screen width) in 20 seconds. given filename: Alanis Morissette - Hand In My Pocket.mp3 would take 40 seconds to show up! 4X means 14 chars change in 5 seconds, It's better, Only that instead of a fast fluid motion we get ambiguous jumps. Horizontal, Although looks good, Is totally unusable, Takes 4.5 seconds for a complete change and makes it hard to read. The winner, for lack of any other option, is Vertical, Which takes 1 and a half second for a change, Then there are 3 seconds to the next change, To read a line of 14 characters... That normally takes a second to read.

Example:

Alanis Morissette - Hand In My Pocket.mp3:

marking the file |Alanis Morisse| -> 1.5 sec -> |tte - Hand In | -> 3 sec -> |My Pocket.mp3| = just about 5 seconds.

that takes less then 2 seconds to read continuously (Try it... use a stopwatch to time yourself.)

The change should start Instantly when marking a file. Please change the settings or let the user determine! Instant change instead of the Vertical change would be appreciated. Improve the scroll type for a floid motion which the user can set by milliseconds, to his own needs. I am sure that some people would even prefer the whole screen move as one piece.

Overall Performance:

A.Status Bar: (Filelist and DB list looks different: Filelist is much worst, wasting the upper line for folder name, buttom line for static data, and few important columns on the left, well, for at all. DB list is a little better showing 8 filenames, without wasting the top and lower ones)

Remove the wasted "Folder" line on top, Remove the unuseful Icons on the left. just leave longer filenames, and the last line for a status bar:Change the status bar to show:|A|B|C|D|E|

|A|=first (or two) character of filename. will help When fast scrolling a list, The screen would probebly smear.

|B|=File number. (same number that appear on the left buttom side in DB list, or upper left side of play screen)

|C|=File length (Minutes:Seconds)button icon in title list, Disc icon on album list, Liberary with an "M" Icon on the File/Folder list, and a new Icon for playlist (see D))

|D|=Manipulate (well, some Icon I guess?)

|E|=The small Icons which appears on the left of every file name. (Eg: play

B.New status bar should be editable:

|A| By clicking a-b Button, The |a| part of the satus bar lids up. clicking up and down changes charecters. (No need to mention, a double click would change it much faster, right?) clicking the makes the screen jump to the first file found with the same initial letter.

|B| clicking right makes the numbers |B| flash . numbers simply go up and down. (another option to add is clicking the "play button" takes you into edit mode of the file number, which could be useful on a 40 gig h/d)

Anoter click at the takes the screen to the desired file on the list.

|C| A click to the right and the Icon starts to lids up. Now this is sheer genius: by using up and down, you change the |C| Icon from Artist/Album/Genre/Title/File/Playlist (See D) - and Voila! the screen shows the corresponding list. (Long click on A-B button when in normal mode (not editing the status bar) takes you stright to the playlist screen, And back with a second long click)

|D| Clicking on the manipulate icon |D| returns to the list, Icon still lids up. Clicking on a file makes a new menu come up, With full id3 data, Where you can navigate through the fields (and through lyrics!) and edit them with another click on the navi. a-b exits.

Deleting, Moving, Copying(?),making new libraries, returning to normal playing mode or any other manipulation can be done by other buttons (a-b,stop,play,rec).

C.All the lists takes you to the same file: If the file "Garbage - Dumb" was the last file to be Enqueue (See D), changing the list to album list (See B) would take you to "Version 2.0" - The corresponding album. same with all other lists. (At version 1.40, after going through a DB list, Exiting (selecting a song or simply exiting) Would take you, The next time, To the start of the list.

D.Yeah. you already knew it, but I'll say it. P-L-A-Y - L-I-S-T!

I was shocked about that. It took me two hours to figure out what was I doing wrong: .

Default action for clicking Navi on a file should enque it, And then stay in list menu. Default action for clicking play on a file should play it stright out, without deleting the playlist. Clicking play while editing the status bar (See B), or scrolling |C| list menu to Playlist, Would show the active playlist. on this menu, clicking Navi button picks a file up, So you can drag-and-drop it at the order you desire. you can play a file by clicking play, taking files out by clicking rec, and go back to select more files by long clicking the A-B button or through the Status bar.

In conclusion:

Games would be appreciated, other tools would be nice. I cannot use the Record ability at all without it to make separate files automaticly, And what about those volume recording bars? Please add a WORD WRAP to the notepad! Put a real Equalizer that we could change every channel separately. (No control on mid-range these days.) The player is potensioally great. you are just missing some people like myself in your staff ;)

This letter took me a long time to write, And is an importent subject for me. please take serious notes. Waiting anxiously for your reply. Thanks for a fair treatment after my 1st player weirdly died.

Liberman Shachar

A user

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

• 2 שבועות מאוחר יותר...

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...