DELL U2410 ארגון קבוצת קניה לקבלת דיל מפנדה.. - מסכי מחשב - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

DELL U2410 ארגון קבוצת קניה לקבלת דיל מפנדה..

spartan932

בעקבות הדילים שהיו בעבר ואני רואה שגם יש עכשיו, אם יש עדיין אנשים שמעונינים במסך הזה http://www.pandas.co.il/product_info.php?cPath=39_2258&products_id=26741

ואני יודע שיש אנשים כאלו פה, תגיבו פה ואולי יהיו מספיק אנשים לארגן דיל כרגע המחיר עומד על 2374

צריך מישהו שמוכן לקחת על עצמו את הדיבור מול פנדה (אולי מי שעשה עבור U2311), לי אין זמן כל כך ואין נסיון.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

• 4 שבועות מאוחר יותר...
  • תגובות 32
  • נוצר
  • תגובה אחרונה

גם אני כנראה הולך לרכוש לעצמי את המסך הזה אבל לא חושב שמפנדה דווקא אלא אולי מ אייבורי שהייתי מעדיף לא לקנות מהם

אבל הם גם מציעים את המסך במחיר של פנדה והם בעיר שלי שהיא ירושלים או שנקנה בסניף ישפרו מודיעין

וחוץ מפנדה סתכלו ב זאפ המסך מופיע בלא מעט חנויות באזור של 2400שח

כמה המסך עולה בחול?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

הסתכלתם בעמוד באתר יצרן? לא מעט תלונות על אותם בעיות

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/products/Displays/productdetail.aspx?c=ca&l=en&s=corp&sku=320-8277

Title: High Hopes...but....

Product Uses:office, graphics, photography, games

Review:1. 5 Stars for Ordering Process; Received it 2 days after placing order.

2. 4 Stars for Picture quality...relatively speaking. Nice IPS; dirty/grainy look didn't bother me as much as I thought it would after seeing a U2711 in a store.

3. 1 Star for Backlighting...uneven...and very noticeable with white background. Slight bluish/greenish tint on the right, then smoothly lightens up to white on the Right side of screen. Also has one bad sub-pixel (red), noticeable on white background.

4. offered to exchange, but returning product for refund...very disappointed with quality. Out-of-box experience is poor.

Was this review helpful to you?YesYes|NoNo|(Report as inappropriate)(Report as inappropriate)

Share this Review:

Facebook Digg DelIcioUs

Title: good price/performance ratio

Product Uses:web surfing, simulations, Gaming, movies

Review:All the bad things you read about this monitor are true such as uneven color cast, green or purple banding, and the inability to correct the flaws with any type of calibration. This is by no means fit for high end photography or graphic design. Proper gamma correction is close to impossible.

It is a very nice monitor for everyday computing and general web surfing. Overall, it will provide crisper and brighter color than low end monitors albeit with the aforementioned color cast. If you can get this monitor on sale and you're not looking for edge to edge consistency and high fidelity color reproduction this monitor will work for you. All the USB and video input options are quite welcome.

Was this review helpful to you?YesYes|NoNo|(Report as inappropriate)(Report as inappropriate)

Share this Review:

Facebook Digg DelIcioUs

Title: Dithering issue & pink/green tint

Product Uses:video & photo editing, web design, print design, motion graphics

Review:This monitor performs poorly if you're working in any professional design, photo and video editing industry. Firstly, the color profiles are not supported by Adobe and cause applications to crash (using Windows on a machine). The gray tints blend into eachother with little to no variation (dark grays and blacks are impossible to distiguish) and there is a green and pink tint to all windows. The brightness is good, as is the contrast, but these color profiles can not be fixed (Dell does not provide support for this issue) and it's the way the monitor renders the shading/dithering problem. I would not recommend this monitor for anyone who's more than a casual e-mail checker or gamer.

4 of 6 people found this review helpful.

Title: Poor Colr, Cntrst Ratio, Not dark, angle,Too Thick

Product Uses:software development

Review:The colors are wrong. The contract ratio of terribly low. The blacks are not dark. The viewing angle is very limited. It's way too thick. I prefer Samsung's 2048x1152 23", but both it and this one lack LED back lighting. At 24" the brightness and contrast drop off annoyingly severely toward the edges and corners even when viewed straight on.

This monitor is decidedly unimpressive.

9 of 51 people found this review helpful.

Title: Not so fast Dell......

Product Uses:paper weight, target practice

Review:The color profile doesn't work.

Bleeds light really bad.

Cheaper monitors on the market that are better.

Button sounds are loud and annoying.

Expensive for what you get.

Hard to color calibrate.

Overall I'm disappointed with this monitor but I should have known better because it's Dell after all!!

2 of 22 people found this review helpful.

Title: U2410

Product Uses:web, video, photoshop

Review:Pros

Solid. Many input ports as well as USB and memory card options. I like the viewing angle. Nice screen real estate.

Cons

Calibration is impossible. I can't get rid of pink hue. It's really a shame for an monitor. I got better color on my older cheap TN .

Would have returned it but waited too long.

Not worth the price even at a discount.

20 of 27 people found this review helpful.

Title: Green Pink Tint, Coating, Dithering

Review:This monitor has 3 major flaws.

Green Pink tint on many, Coating that makes reading text hard, and dithering of grey tones.

How come?

26 of 52 people found this review helpful.

Title: Decent for Games and Browsing

Review:Pros:

High resolution is good for working with two documents at once. Mine arrived with no dead pixels. Display is OK for gaming if your system can handle the high resolution. It has a good stand and can be adjusted quite a bit. Display is bright (way too bright by default) and reflections from the glossy finish haven't been much of an issue for me.

Cons:

Color accuracy is terrible. Even after calibrating, it can't match the quality of a much older, cheaper LCD. It shows color/gamma shift typical for TN panels. The color profile included with the driver disc is completely wrong/broken. I wouldn't recommend this display for any kind of design work where color matters. There is severe backlight bleeding from all four sides, so watching movies or playing games in a darkened environment doesn't work out too well. Built-in webcam is of poor quality, producing blurred, grainy images in dark or brightly lit conditions.

Overall, I'd pass on this monitor unless you're getting a really good deal.

38 of 165 people found this review helpful.

ירדתי מהמסך הזה יותר מידי תלונות על בדיוק אותן בעיות

וגם הרבה מהביקורות האלו טריות מאוגוסט הזה

יותר מידי כסף להוציא שיש ספק כזה גדול באוויר

נמתין

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

טוב חברה אני יודע שאני פתחתי את האשכול אבל עוד לפני שמישהו הגיב לי נשברתי וקניתי את המסך מכיוון שהמסך הקודם הפסיק לעבוד כנראה שעשה את שלו כבר..

את המסך קניתי מSKYPC ואני חייב להמליץ עליו בנתיים אני לא רואה שום בעיות רק להפך מתפעל לטובה ולא מבין איך עד היום הייתי עם 19 אינץ', אבל אני לא מומחה..

אין פיקסלים שרופים ומשחקים וסרטים רואים מעולה עליו.

אז תורידו אותי מהרשימה ושיהיה בהצלחה

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

הסתכלתם בעמוד באתר יצרן? לא מעט תלונות על אותם בעיות

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/products/Displays/productdetail.aspx?c=ca&l=en&s=corp&sku=320-8277

Title: High Hopes...but....

Product Uses:office, graphics, photography, games

Review:1. 5 Stars for Ordering Process; Received it 2 days after placing order.

2. 4 Stars for Picture quality...relatively speaking. Nice IPS; dirty/grainy look didn't bother me as much as I thought it would after seeing a U2711 in a store.

3. 1 Star for Backlighting...uneven...and very noticeable with white background. Slight bluish/greenish tint on the right, then smoothly lightens up to white on the Right side of screen. Also has one bad sub-pixel (red), noticeable on white background.

4. offered to exchange, but returning product for refund...very disappointed with quality. Out-of-box experience is poor.

Share this Review:

Facebook Digg DelIcioUs

Title: good price/performance ratio

Product Uses:web surfing, simulations, Gaming, movies

Review:All the bad things you read about this monitor are true such as uneven color cast, green or purple banding, and the inability to correct the flaws with any type of calibration. This is by no means fit for high end photography or graphic design. Proper gamma correction is close to impossible.

It is a very nice monitor for everyday computing and general web surfing. Overall, it will provide crisper and brighter color than low end monitors albeit with the aforementioned color cast. If you can get this monitor on sale and you're not looking for edge to edge consistency and high fidelity color reproduction this monitor will work for you. All the USB and video input options are quite welcome.

Share this Review:

Facebook Digg DelIcioUs

Title: Dithering issue & pink/green tint

Product Uses:video & photo editing, web design, print design, motion graphics

Review:This monitor performs poorly if you're working in any professional design, photo and video editing industry. Firstly, the color profiles are not supported by Adobe and cause applications to crash (using Windows on a machine). The gray tints blend into eachother with little to no variation (dark grays and blacks are impossible to distiguish) and there is a green and pink tint to all windows. The brightness is good, as is the contrast, but these color profiles can not be fixed (Dell does not provide support for this issue) and it's the way the monitor renders the shading/dithering problem. I would not recommend this monitor for anyone who's more than a casual e-mail checker or gamer.

4 of 6 people found this review helpful.

Title: Poor Colr, Cntrst Ratio, Not dark, angle,Too Thick

Product Uses:software development

Review:The colors are wrong. The contract ratio of terribly low. The blacks are not dark. The viewing angle is very limited. It's way too thick. I prefer Samsung's 2048x1152 23", but both it and this one lack LED back lighting. At 24" the brightness and contrast drop off annoyingly severely toward the edges and corners even when viewed straight on.

This monitor is decidedly unimpressive.

9 of 51 people found this review helpful.

Title: Not so fast Dell......

Product Uses:paper weight, target practice

Review:The color profile doesn't work.

Bleeds light really bad.

Cheaper monitors on the market that are better.

Button sounds are loud and annoying.

Expensive for what you get.

Hard to color calibrate.

Overall I'm disappointed with this monitor but I should have known better because it's Dell after all!!

2 of 22 people found this review helpful.

Title: U2410

Product Uses:web, video, photoshop

Review:Pros

Solid. Many input ports as well as USB and memory card options. I like the viewing angle. Nice screen real estate.

Cons

Calibration is impossible. I can't get rid of pink hue. It's really a shame for an monitor. I got better color on my older cheap TN .

Would have returned it but waited too long.

Not worth the price even at a discount.

20 of 27 people found this review helpful.

Title: Green Pink Tint, Coating, Dithering

Review:This monitor has 3 major flaws.

Green Pink tint on many, Coating that makes reading text hard, and dithering of grey tones.

How come?

26 of 52 people found this review helpful.

Title: Decent for Games and Browsing

Review:Pros:

High resolution is good for working with two documents at once. Mine arrived with no dead pixels. Display is OK for gaming if your system can handle the high resolution. It has a good stand and can be adjusted quite a bit. Display is bright (way too bright by default) and reflections from the glossy finish haven't been much of an issue for me.

Cons:

Color accuracy is terrible. Even after calibrating, it can't match the quality of a much older, cheaper LCD. It shows color/gamma shift typical for TN panels. The color profile included with the driver disc is completely wrong/broken. I wouldn't recommend this display for any kind of design work where color matters. There is severe backlight bleeding from all four sides, so watching movies or playing games in a darkened environment doesn't work out too well. Built-in webcam is of poor quality, producing blurred, grainy images in dark or brightly lit conditions.

Overall, I'd pass on this monitor unless you're getting a really good deal.

38 of 165 people found this review helpful.

ירדתי מהמסך הזה יותר מידי תלונות על בדיוק אותן בעיות

וגם הרבה מהביקורות האלו טריות מאוגוסט הזה

יותר מידי כסף להוציא שיש ספק כזה גדול באוויר

נמתין

נכנסתי לאתר...

יש גם הרבה ביקורות חיוביות מאד על המסך הזה...רק שהשליליות עושות רושם יותר מקצועי....

הייתי שמח אם מנהל הפורום,QttP,שהוא גם בעל U2410,ימסור את רשמיו מהמסך,ויתייחס

לבעיות שהועלו בביקורות לעיל.

הבעיות העיקריות שהוזכרו כאן,בתמצות,הן:

1.רקע לא אחיד,במיוחד על צבע לבן.

2.אי-אפשר להשיג לבן אמיתי,אלא כזה שסובל מנטיה לוורוד/כחול

3.שחור שאינו שחור אמיתי,וקושי להבדיל בין גווני אפור.

4.זליגות צבע.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...