Prince of Persia - ביקורות ראשונות - משחקי מחשב - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

Prince of Persia - ביקורות ראשונות

simonsix

לחובבי הסידרה, הכותר החדש ישוחרר ביומיים הקרובים בארה"ב.

ביקורת ראשונה ומעולה של IGN

הציון- 93

IGN

It has its shortcomings, but I already sense that Prince of Persia will be one of the

few games from this generation that I carry with me for the next decade.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/934/934100p1.html

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

המשחק אכן נראה טוב מבחינת משחקיות וגרפיקה אבל מצד שני אני לא מאמין לאף ביקורת בלעדית של IGN, הם מוציאים את הביקורת תוך זמן קצר מרגע קבלת המשחק ולא בודקים אותו לעומק (במכוון או שלא במכוון).

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

הביקורת מאשרת את מה שחששתי ממנו בדיון המרכזי על המשחק, בקיצור שהולך להיות עוד פעם משהו בסגנון של ASSASSINS CREED. משחק שפונה יותר לקהל הקז'ואל ופחות לשחקנים שמחפשים אתגר אמיתי במשחק:

I'm okay with removing any serious penalties from a game like Prince. After all, the more you stress about death, the harder it would be to enjoy the scenery. But I do hold issue with some of the other ways has made Prince consumer friendly. When you need to double jump, the color bleeds out of the world. When an enemy is about to counter attack, the block button flashes on screen. There's no way to remove these prompts for those who want to add some challenge. At times, Prince feels a bit like Mister Toad's Wild Ride. Sure, you have your hands on the steering wheel, but you're being guided along. I'm all for making things accessible to a broader audience, but there's no reason couldn't also service the hardcore gamer at the same time.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...