My computer doesn't turn on - help - תמיכה טכנית למחשבים - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

My computer doesn't turn on - help

nnfyrbsnss

**I have no working computer here so I'm writing with my PS3 ( :s07:) so I can't even write and read hebrew, so I didn't know where is "tmicha technit" so I put it in the lowest forum - "clali" **

OK, my computer was working perfect and screen saver was enabled, I went for about 25-30 minutes then when I came back I tried to exit the screen save by moving the mouse but it didn't work, so I restarted my computer and showed up on screen.

I don't think it's graphic card problem because if I'm waiting enough for to come up I don't hear the welcome sound.

I pluged out the power cable and the battey from the motherboard for 1-2 minutes but also this - didn't work.

What can I do? (more info about my computer is right here in "mifrat machshev")

thank you.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

LOL I will use it tomorrow, but it really pissed me, wtf is this weird problem, I think aliens killed my computer :S

In what part in the computer do you think the problem is?

If he doesn't make any beeps it's probably the motherboard or the CPU, but beats me... as I said, let the store guys figure it out :smile1:

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

My motherboard never does any beeps, when it was working just push the button and horay, working computer, no beeps.

CPU? There is no OC enabled and I don't see any way for CPU problems coming from nowhere.

warning: weird question -

Does skypc working on fridays? [i can't check myself, the PS3 cannot read hebrew.]

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

היתה לי בעיה כזאת בדיוק , המחשב לא נדלק לי וכבר התיאשתי ממנו .

עד שבסוף שמתי לב שהכרטיס מסך טיפלה בחוץ , הידקתי בחזרה ועובד כמו גדול

Translation 'cause this guy didn't get you can't read Hebrew:

His graphics card was a bit out, he just strengthened the nut (boreg) and it worked

And as for SkyPC - they work Fridays from 9 to 13

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

You can try to "lrkatzer" between the two pins on the motherboard (next to the motherboard's buttary) it always works,

but you will have to redefine the date and time.

hope it helps :)

sorry about the english

What "lrkatzer" means? Did you mean "Lekatzer"?

If english is so hard you can try hebrew-english, "ani, ata, zicaron" and so on, personally I prefer to write in english but heb-eng will be understood better.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...