נגן MP3 עם HD (המלצות).. - עמוד 2 - אודיו וקולנוע ביתי - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

נגן MP3 עם HD (המלצות)..

Wizard Of Oz

Welp i already answered him on PM about my solutions..

Though it would be cool if i could just store it all on the iPod, i dont have firewire everywhere, and of course cybers dont let u open their comps and install firewire cards.. only computer labs/schools..

So the old ipod is kinda of bad in that way.. but the new ones should support USB in a month

What the dude ment about modding the Zen is that u can change the HD, like to a 60GB laptop hd.. unlike the pod that uses some toshiba small form factor of 1.8 inch - smaller than laptop HDs.. so u cant upgrade it unless toshiba comes with some bigger storage, and it's available for the wide market.

My life would be a lot easier camera wise if i had a mp3 HD player that works on USB

I could even update the music on it a lot more frequently during the trip

I hope Poland got cybers, something tells me it's not such a big tourist attraction in that sense.

I did see the new in the Duty Free when i left Israel four months ago

Sorry that i can't remember the price, but it was expensive

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ביודום :

מדוע שלא תפרסם לכל הפורוםהפתרונות שלך בנושא ? זה יכול להועיל להרבה אנשים (אפשר גם לפרסם את זה בתרד של הדיגיטליות בפורום ציוד הקפי).

בכל מקרה - תמשיך לעשות חיים שם 8)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Camera wise, i got two smart medias of 128mb, one 64mb, and one 32mb

So i can last like a month before clean up

The good photos that i want familly and friends to see i upload to a msn group i bought

I got 30mb for one year and it automatically resizes the pics and gets them to like 50-60k.

that was 20$ per year (also got a 10mb hotmail), but msn also got a free photos 30mb thingie

photos.msn.com i belive

yahoo also got something

The high quality pics are around 600k, and I upload them to a private ftp i bought

I got 500mb for 5$ per month, although it was suppose to be 300mb.. he was just late on setting it up so gave me some extra space..

And I got a friend back home that downloads them and backs them up so i can free up space

I think i got about 700mb of photos so far, in four months

It might be smarter to just burn them on cds, but im afraid the cds might get fucked up..

Uploading is sometimes slow, so i usually just upload a bunch when i find a fast cyber

Though sometimes even finding might be hard (mostly in argentina and brazil so far).. though its always somewhere to be found.

Hope this answered ya!

Chau chico

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

יש נגן של ARCHOS שיש לו קורא של כרטיסי זיכרון(של SMART MEDIA או של COMPACT FLASH)

או שאפשר לקנות באתר שלהם קורא כזה בניפרד(שמיתחבר לנגנים שלהם)

www.archos.com

ואם כבר אתה קונה בארה"ב אז אתה יכול לקנות באתר:

www.ebay.com במחירים טובים.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...