Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - הדיון הראשי - עמוד 92 - משחקי מחשב - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - הדיון הראשי

simonsix

וזה יסדר לכם תבעיה למי שיש את הבעיה הזאת ...

-Backup players folder

-Open the game

-Take note of your key (you will need it if you mess up)

-Change your Key

-Join a cracked server

-Exit to the main menu

-Make sure your key is still the same as you typed in

-Exit the game

-Open your game

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

• תגובות 4k
  • נוצר
  • תגובה אחרונה

משתתפים בולטים בדיון

משתתפים בולטים בדיון

לא קשור חיפשתי בגוגל והם אומרים שאי אפשר לפתור את הבעיה הזאת או משו כזה אולי לא חיפשתי טוב מישהו יכול לעזור יותר?

באחד האתרים כתבו את זה:

All other solutions did not work until I did these:

My specs:

Windows Vista Ultimate

Geforce 8600 GTS 512MB

4GB Ram

E6750 Duo 2.66Ghz

DirectX 10

HD Audio from Vista

Fastfile zone errors:

You need to replace the current ‘zone’ file you have in the COD4 directory with a fresh one. You may try and get it directly from your own CD but that may already be corrupt. I just got my friend’s COD4 CD and took the “zone” folder from that and replaced my old one in the COD4 directory. And now no more errors from the fastfile crap. So you may have a bad disk if you get these errors. Get a new one!

Direct X errors:

Make sure your resolution is the same in-game as your monitor resolution you have for windows. You will get errors if you do not. I had this problem and this solution worked.

iw3mp.exe errors:

Most likely you have Realtek sound installed. Uninstall that and let windows install its own sound drivers. This will take care of that. For some reason I would make sure to have a MIC plugged in just in case…

ואחרי זה את זה:

Fast file for zone ‘common’ appears corrupt or unreadable (code 107.)

Here is the deal my brothers. This is a temp fix but damn, no one else had had anything that worked. After you replaced the iw3sp.exe and you try to run the SP and it fails with the aforementioned error try the following, my brother found this after four hours of bull shizz, But there was a post earlier that really helped You need to replace the current ‘zone’ file you have in the COD4 directory with a fresh one inside your program file x86… zone.. english..etc Take that one common or both but not anymore than those two common files. Then inside your C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4\Modern Warfare double click the iw3sp.exe. It should load right up. HOWEVER. something happens to those files because my brother has to do it every single time he wants to play SP. We think something happens to the files once activated???? Who knows. Hope this helps. Thanks to Tom on post #85!!!!

We are both running vista 64bit. He has a intel quad with 8GB of so kiss it. =)

מישהו יכול להסביר יותר למה הם התכוונו?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

התחלתי לשחק במשחק ועשיתי רק תשלב הראשון עם הספינה.. ורציתי לדעת איזה דברים בגרפיקה כדאי להוריד איפה שיש אפשרות ל yes או No ? כי יש אפשרויות שהורסות אולי. עכשיו אצלי הכל על ה yes ויש כזה כמו אורות חזקים שיורים וזה מעצבן אז איזה אופציות כדאי לבטל במשחק?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

חחח איזה קשקוש ולק חח זה עוזר חבלז

-Backup players folder

-Open the game

-Take note of your key (you will need it if you mess up)

-Change your Key

-Join a cracked server

-Exit to the main menu

-Make sure your key is still the same as you typed in

-Exit the game

-Open your game

או במילים אחרות

תקנו מקורי!!!

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

לעוד מישהו הפינגים נהיו הרבה יותר גרועים אחרי פאץ' 1.4 ? פעם בBROWSER הייתי מקבל עשרות שרתים עם פינג פחות מ200 והיום אני מקבל אחד או שניים....אצל עוד מישהו זה ככה ?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

לעוד מישהו הפינגים נהיו הרבה יותר גרועים אחרי פאץ' 1.4 ? פעם בBROWSER הייתי מקבל עשרות שרתים עם פינג פחות מ200 והיום אני מקבל אחד או שניים....אצל עוד מישהו זה ככה ?

יש שרתים ישראליים.. למה אתה משחק עם פינג 200? חבל

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

תודה בכל מקרה סידרתי את זה :yelclap: :yelclap: :yelclap:

נו איך סידרת את זה?

איזה מעצבן שאנשים שואלים שאלה ואז נעלמים כאילו הם לא שאלו כלום אחרי שהם מסתדרים.. :pissed:

לחבר שלי יש את אותה בעיה עכשיו

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...