סתם משהו מצחיק - Touch my wii - קונסולות - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

סתם משהו מצחיק - Touch my wii

yxo

It seems that people around the country are discovering their Wii's. Sarcastic Gamer News recently interviewed one group of gamers in Paducah, Kentucky. It seems that these group of guys have really gotten off playing with their Wii's.

Jaysen M. from the group said, "Ya, ever since I discovered my Wii, I can't stop playing with it. I play with it when I'm alone, but recently, I have really enjoyed letting other people touch and play with my Wii! Now, instead of going out on the weekends, I just invite my buddies over and we take turns with my Wii!"

Brien from the group said, "I couldn't believe his Wii! I had to touch it! Ever since Jaysen started playing with his Wii, we just go to his house and all play with his Wii as a group. He likes the group action. We take turns on his Wii, and Jaysen really seems to like it!"

As we interviewed the group over the course of a few days, one of the guys in the group began playing with his own Wii. The gang began referring to the pair as their Wii Wii's.

Brien T., had this to say about playing with their Wii Wii's, "Yeah, it was fun to play with just Jaysen's Wii, but now, we all go over to Jeff's house and mess around with his Wii. I think Jaysen is starting to get a little jealous!"

Jaysen said, "that's okay, I like to play with my Wii alone anyway because none of my friends knows how to get my Wii working like I can."

By the time we left the group of guys, they had all discovered their own Wii's. They began to get together for group action with their Wii Wii's. They let us know that they really liked using thier Wii's on each other until they were spent!

מקור:

http://www.sarcasticgamer.com/2007/09/touch-my-wii.html

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...