שני אתרים מומלצים: החתול שלי שונא אתכם + איך לדפרג את ה-HD ידנית! - כללי - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

שני אתרים מומלצים: החתול שלי שונא אתכם + איך לדפרג את ה-HD ידנית!

Moooshe

בדרך כלל אני לא מתחיל ת'רדים כאלה, אבל מה שחבר שלי שלח לי עכשיו פשוט ענק!

http://www.mycathatesyou.com

אני בעד שנארגן הזמנה גדולה של חולצות!

עריכה:

כמו שאמרתי, אני לא חובב פוסטים כאלה.. מצאתי עוד אתר נפלא אבל החלטתי שלא לפתוח עליו נושא חדש.

האתר מסביר בדיוק איך עושים defrag ידני ל-HDD, וזה הרבה יותר טוב ויסודי מתוכנות שונות שעושות את זה. מומלץ בחום.

http://www.datadocktorn.nu/us_frag1.php

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

זה האתר הכי גאוני שראיתי!! אתר גאון חחחחחחח LOL כ"כ טוב.

נ.ב. תקראו את הקטע של המכתבים, שני ציטוטי דוגמא:

I'm glad to see that all these stupid cats hate me, because I hate them too. For years, I have always thought that my anger and despise for these hideous creatures was only one sided. Now, I know the real truth. So be it. Now I have a real reason to unleash my wrath on that stray demon that has been digging in my trash. That cat might hate me, but he won't do shit when I swing my 42 inch Rawlings fungo bat at him. Thanks.

i told my cat about your site, and she went into a rage, and beatings, and tauntings were soon to follow. i have since recovered, but i saw her spot welding a keyboard together while i nursed my open bloody seething wounds, and i assume it was used to tell the two of you off for not having her evil~self on your website. that being said, she hates click and clack, jeb bush, and sally struthers a whole bunch too, so i may be writing the wrong people. all i know is she is very mean and hates everyone all the time always. i hope she wasn't to brutal, but she was drinking molson's, in the middle of the afternoon!! i hate when she drinks. i only have a minute while she is on the liter box, if she catches me communicating with the outside world, i am a dead man. please know that i am sorry i ever told her about your site, i am sure you didn't deserve whatever abuse she heaped on you. oh great cornmother, here she comes!!!!

פשוט גאוני!

יום טוב.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...