Stuck in OC... any suggestions? - אוברקלוקינג וקירור - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

Stuck in OC... any suggestions?

E-Bear

I played a little with my dual- 4200+ and got to 2750MHZ.

I tried to raise it but didn't succeed. The situation so far:

2750MHZ @ v1.648

Multiplier: X11

FSB: 250

HTT: X4

Memory timings: 2.5-3-3-7 @ v2.7

I tried to play with the FSB and the multipliers but couldn't get stability @ 2800 :s07:

Any suggestions on how to continue?

Thanks.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

G.Skill LA

I think you need to download the HTT to X3...

:xyxthumbs:

I tried that when I put the multiplier on X10 and the fsb on 280... I gave more voltage to the memory (2.7 and then 2.8 ). tried to relese the timings of the memory to 2.5-4-4-8 and still wasn't stable. perhaps that was the wrong move?

Anyway, even tried to give more voltage to the cpu but the voltage wasn't stable and my computer reset... i guess it was because of my lousy PSU (which I'm about to replace) but eventually worked... perhaps I should try and give voltage to other things that I don't usually do?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

מממ.. הלוח הוא לא הבעיה, בקשר לזכרונות אני לא בטוח, הם אמורים להיות OCRים טובים, אתה יכול לנסות לשנות את היחס, לא בטוח שזה יעזור.

בכל מקרה, יש לך GTX וקיבלת רק 6300ב 3DMARK05?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

חחחחח נמאס לי מהאנגלית... ;)

העלאת מתח לצ'יפסט יכולה לעזור לעלות עוד ...

תעלה לאט לאט, כל פעם בדיקת יציבות בSuper Pi על 16 MB...

:xyxthumbs:

lol sorry about that it's just that my cd-rom isn't working (which is a thread of itself that didn't help me at all... :s05:) so I can't install the hebrew from the cd...

I'll try and give some voltage to the chipset but do you think I should stay with the current multiplier/fsb or should I try to use to configuration of 10*280?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...