המלצות דיסטרו ללפטופ? - לינוקס, Mac ומערכות הפעלה אחרות - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

המלצות דיסטרו ללפטופ?

Carmageddon

Hey, I will get new laptop in about 2weeks. it comes with winxphome, but I change to linux! :)

I cant decide what distro is best for it.

I need good tech support community for the distro, regular updates, wide variety of supported Hw and apps etc.. also need to be not too heavy. it also needs to supoprt in runnig games like Q3, UT2k4, and wineEx as well as WiFi (I am in the technion), so I will use WiFi - and I need it to be not too difficult to set up. and also to set up encryption for WiFi.

Lappy is:

HP Pavilion ZE4942EA

Celeron M 330 1.4ghz.

256MB 266mhz (will update to 512 after I get it)

etc :P

Thanks in advance!

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

thanks for the response.. but I already did a lot of googling hours :) seems SuSE 9.2 Professional is best for lappy.. as it has newest supported stuff etc.. everywhere it is said. while others need lot of recompiling to get the same support..

BTW with such support here, it may be wise to remove this forum

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

I am checking atm about it.. but seems relatively small , and also small tech support community etc.

also not a single article of those I checked from links on www.distrowatch.org regarded MEPIS and lappys..

if u could point to more specific articles or comparisments or specific features it supports for lappys it would be nice :)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...