לאילו בעיות אני צריך לצפות אחרי שאחליף מעבד ? - מעבדים, לוחות-אם וזכרונות - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

לאילו בעיות אני צריך לצפות אחרי שאחליף מעבד ?

Sweet_Tooth

אני מתכוון להחליף מעבד בקרוב, מערכת ההפעלה כבר מותקנת (XP SP2) והמחשב פעיל מזה זמן רב

אז האם אני צריך לצפות בעויות בוינדוס או עם כל המערכת אחרי ההתקנה או שזה יהיה פשוט כמו להחליף כרטיס מסך ??

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

אם אתה מחליף רק מעבד לא תיהיה לך שום בעיה. כי זה אותו לוח .

אבל אם אתה מחליף גם לוח

One thing I really liked about the old versions of Windows (ie, non-WinXP) was that you could change motherboards during an upgrade without having to reinstall the whole system. With WindowsXP, it's a lot pickier about that, and often when you swap out the motherboard you'll have to format and reinstall everything all over again.... tedious. Luckily with a few clicks of the mouse we can fix that problem. ;-)

Before you make the hardware swap you're going to want to change the IDE drive controller's driver. Go to your device manager, right click on the My Computer icon and go to properties. From there click the Hardware tab then click on the Device Manager button, that will open up a new window. Expand the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers section, right click on the your main IDE drive controller and select Update Driver. Once the Hardware Update Wizard opens, select Install from a list or specific location (Advanced), then select the "Don't search. I will choose the right driver to install." radio box and click next. From there select Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller and click next.

Once that's done, WindowsXP will be configured to use the default IDE controller driver so that you can swap out your motherboard without having the scarry blue inaccessible boot device screen show. Of course, once you're finished swapping out parts simply install the latest drivers for the new motherboard and you should be set.

Source

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...