כונן מכאני חיצוני של Western Digital עם נפח 16TB במחיר סופי של 1,163 שקלים כולל משלוח - מבצעים והנחות - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

כונן מכאני חיצוני של Western Digital עם נפח 16TB במחיר סופי של 1,163 שקלים כולל משלוח

yonatan.mendelson

לידיעתכם ושיקולכם ...

Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2023

This is a great drive until it breaks. This is a helium filled drive and no one is working on those. does not repair their own products and could not provide an authorized repair center name. Their support is an Indian guy that will take you in circles and offer to sell you a replacement. Why would I buy something that cannot be fixed. This is my second one that failed and I will not be buying a third.

Takeaway, backup your back up, then backup that backup. Lot’s of tears if you don’t.

וגם - 
Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2023
USB drives should all be wakeup over USB. They should detect when the is on or off, and spin up or down the drives accordingly, and according to the PC's power management settings. But WD took a step back to the dark ages with this 18TB Elements drive by adding a soft (non-toggling) power button on the back of the drive where it's hard to get to. Every time you reboot your , the external drive shuts itself off, and cannot be turned back on remotely if you reboot your remotely. The drive requires you to physically press the stupid power button to turn the drive back on. Every single time. In what possible scenario is this power button even slightly useful instead of a major hindrance? Why can't the drive be smart like the others WD has made before (Iincluding my WD 10TB Easystore drive)? Where the drive just turns itself on or off based on the signal received? This drive is an absolute disaster for my embedded installation which I control remotely. The product info during purchase gave no warning of this ludicrous addition that causes this hard drive to go offline until it can be manually reset.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

הצטרפ/י לדיון

בשלב זה תוכל/י להצטרף לדיון, ולאחר מכן להצטרף לקהילה שלנו. אם כבר יש לך חשבון אצלנו, אנא התחבר/י עכשיו על מנת להגיב תחת שם המשתמש שלך.
לתשומת לבך: התגובה תופיע לגולשים לאחר אישור של צוות הנהלת הפורומים.

אורח
הוסף תגובה

×   התוכן שהודבק הוא עם עיצוב.   הסר עיצוב

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   הקישור שלך הוטמע אוטומטית.   הצג כקישור רגיל

×   התוכן הקודם שלך שוחזר אוטומטית.   נקה הכל

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• צור חדש...