מישהו יודע מדוע Intel נועלת את הלוחות שלה מפני OC? - מעבדים, לוחות-אם וזכרונות - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

מישהו יודע מדוע Intel נועלת את הלוחות שלה מפני OC?

dorratz

נכון אבל....

אינטל מפסידים ה-מ-ו-ן כסף בגלל שהם נועלים OC על הלוחות שלהם!

רוב האנשים לא קונים לוחות של בגלל זה!

אז מה עדיף לאינטל? להפסיד כסף בגלל OC

או להפסיד כסף על זה שבקושי קונים את הלוחות שלהם?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

אומנם אנשים פרטיים לא קונים לוחות של אינטל אבל עסקים קונים בעיקר לוחות של אינטל. ממילא רוב העסקים לא מתעסקים בשטויות של ה-OC והלוחות של אמינים מאד ולא יקרים יחסית.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Most of the boards sell aren't to hardware fans who care about overclocking.

Their boards are usually found in retail systems which you buy pre-assembled, Why would give you a board which will allow you to take their 2.4 ghz CPU and turn it into 3.2 ghz when they can just charge you three times more for the 3.2 ghz?

Trust me, aren't losing money on this.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Mainstream is the majority of computer users, people with limited or no knowledge in hardware that just want a computer for basic needs and don't intend to tweak or overclock or do anything of that sort.

Intel boards aren't the most stable boards, all boards are stable without overclocking or tweaking, I never saw a single board that was unstable at default configuration. boards really have no advantage.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

יש עסקים שרוכשים אלף מחשבים בהזמנה אחת יש בתי ספר ומכללות שרוכשים מאות מחשבים

יש את דיפו שמוכרת מחשבים באלפים

אלה קהל היעד של ולא אתה שקונה מחשב פעם בשנתיים (במקרה הטוב)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

I've only had a chance to work an motherboard once, obviously since you can't mess around with anything there's nothing you can seriously fuck up.

Their 845PE board was very good but their latest 865PE and 875P boards are amongst the worse performers compared to other boards with those chipsets, can't really recommend them.

BTW: a great deal of OEM computers you will buy assembled at computer stores and stores like Office Depot contain boards.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...