קונה מחשב מבוסס AMD צריך עזרה לפני קנייה - ייעוץ לפני רכישת מחשב - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

קונה מחשב מבוסס AMD צריך עזרה לפני קנייה

Good Gamer

שלום לכולם אני קונה מחשב חדש! ביום ראשון והמפרט הוא:

לו אם:Asus A7N8X Deluxe NVIDIA nForce 2

מעבד: XP 2700+

דיסק קשיח: Western Digital 120GB 7200 rpm 8MB Buffer ATA100

זיכרון: DDR-RAM 512MB 3500 CAS2

כרטיס מסך: Gigabyte RADEON 9700 Pro 128MB DDR

כרטיס קול: Hercules Game Theater XP 7.1 Sound Card + External Rack

רמקולים: Inspire 6600 6.1 Speakers

די וי די: -ROM Liteon 16/48 Retail

צורב: Lite-On 52/24/52 Retail CD-RW

צורב די וי די: Pioneer DVR-A05 4/2/12//16/8/32 -RW Retail

מסך: 19" Flatron F900B NEW Flatron Monitor + USB Hub

מקלדת+עכבר: Wireless Optical Desktop

מארז: Xaser II 6000A Plus Aluminium Tower Case + Window

ספק כוח: Enermax 430W (465VE) Power Supply

תודה רבה לכל העורים אני צריך תחוף את המחשב כמה שיותר מהר.....

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

The whole system looks like a big waste of money to me, a lot of parts could be replaced with better alternatives:

Why PC3500 , take PC3200 Winbond for half the price.

Take Gigabyte Radeon 9700 non pro and save another couple houndred nis with a tiny performance difference.

Do you really need all the extra features the GTXP has, because the onboard card on the nForce 2 is superb and will suit the needs of most users.

The ThermalTake case is also expensive for no reason and so is the Enermax PSU, you should replace them with a Compucase Case and an HEC PSU saving around 600 nis.

The money you saved could be used to buy better speakers and Replace the screen with an IIyama 454 Pro.

And if you are planning to overclock you should replace the board with an 8RDA+ and the cpu with an 2100+

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

תפנק את עצמך במסך יותר איכותי מהפלטרון הזה...

על חשבון המעבד למשל. זכרון, וינבונד.

אם אני לא טועה, צורב צורב גם דיסקים רגילים, CDR אז מיותר לקנות שני צורבים

ורמקולים, ה6.1 אינספיר דרעק, קח Z560 לא תתאכזב

וזהו בערך (אם חסר כסף, קנה ציפטק)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Perhaps you should consider some of the advice I gave you:

There is no need to take an even more expensive CPU the 2700+ is quite enough and you should even downgrade to 2500+ Barton or 2400+ Thoroughbred which offer a good balance between cost and performance.

Again that memory is a big waste of money, Winbond PC3200 will serve your needs just fine at half the cost and is also very good for overclocking.

The Hercules GTXP seems a bit redundant aswell, consider using the onboard card which provides great quality.

Again I suggest that you replace that Flatron with a quality IIyama screen, you wont be disappointed.

As com said, a burner indeed burns normal CDR media so you can remove the Liteon burner.

Again I think the and case are a waste of money, consider taking a cheaper chieftec or even a compucase and instead of the Enermax a cheaper HEC 300W will do the job at a third of the cost.

I hope you do listen to my advice since I am only trying to help you use your budget more wisely.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...