Win XP disk boot failure - Windows - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

Win XP disk boot failure

o07

I have a system on which there is only one HDD with loaded but the system is refusing to boot without the installation CD in the CD-ROM drive. This is a new system that was under construction and the only time was booted was with the installation done by the CD in the CD Drive. After we power on and we get the error message "DISK BOOT FAILURE - INSERT SYSTEM DISK AND PRESS ENTER" and we put the CD in and press enter - sooner or later the system is running on the loaded on the hard disk and we can take out the installation CD to no interruption on the XP functioning itself. How do I get rid of the need to have the installation CD in the ATPI CD ROM drive. I have even tried uninstalling and taking out the CD drive but then the system just doesnt load any XP till the CD is put right back in place. I have tried doing bootconfig application but it is not working. How can I remedy the disk boot failure and get going with what I have got on the HDD or a fresh install and not have to depend on the installation CD for every boot.

זו הבעיה שלי ואני לא מוצא פתרונות, אני יכול רק להפעיל עם דיסק התקנה של XP

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

פעם ראשונה שאני שומע על דבר כזה.

בדקת את סדר האיתחול ב-BIOS? הכונן הקשיח נמצא שם לפני ה-CD? תבדוק שזה המצב.

במידה וזה לא עובד תנסה להתקין מחדש - ואם יש לך אפשרות תוודא שדיסק ההתקנה תקין (נסה אותו במערכת אחרת).

בהצלחה.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

בקשר לסדר האיתחול ניסיתי שיהיה רק אתחול מההארדיסק = לא עבד.

הכל טוב ויפה כל עוד הדיסק של ההתקנה בפנים אבל בחוץ אני מקבל תהודעה...של הדיסק בוט פייל.

הכונן דיסקים הוא על ה IDE2 ויש לי עוד ההארדיסק של 10G שהוא גם על ה IDE2 וההראדיסק שבוא מערכת ההפעלה הוא ב IDE1.

תודה.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...