רכישת לוח אם ומעבד בחו"ל - כללי - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

רכישת לוח אם ומעבד בחו"ל

Stroller

הבדל במחירים יש, ותהומי. לפעמים אתה משלם בארץ 150% - 250% מהמחיר שהיית משלם בחו"ל. אם אתה נוסע לשם אז אתה גם חוסך בדמי המשלוח (שבאמת עלולים להיות יקרים מדי... לפעמים אפילו לכסות את ההפרש במחיר המוצר!).

ה-Issue היחיד הוא אחריות. יש למישהו פתרון לבעיות כאלה? יש סיכוי שמישהו ייתן בארץ אחריות למוצרים שנקנו בחו"ל?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

למה שאינטל וAMD לא יתנו אחריות בארץ? זה לא משנה איפה קנית, זה אותו מוצר.

אני חושב שאפשר להחליף אצל היבואן, צריך לבדוק...

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

אוקי שלחתי מייל לאזטק ול AMD ובינתיים קיבלתי תגובה מ AMD:

Hello AMD,

My name is Rubi I'm from Israel and my question is simple: If I will buy an AMD processor from USA (boxed=with warranty), is it possible to use my warranty in Israel?

Thanks anyway,

R.

Thank you for your email and your interest in AMD.

As you can find on our Warranty Information page on our website at: www.amd.com/support, regarding to PIBs you can claim your direct extended warranty to only after the initial warranty period (provided from the reseller) has expired. We cannot accept any warranty issue from PIB before (at least) three months after the date of purchase. After thi period provide the 3 years (from the date of purchase) limited warranty on every PIB.

For further questions please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Yours sincerely,

Giuseppe Damiano

Technical Support Engineer

AMD European Technical Support Centre

Sorry but that was not my question, I asked if I can claim my warranty from your distributor in Israel (Aztek Distribution) after I have purchased it in USA?

Thank you for your email and your interest in .

In your previous email you mentioned the word "warranty" without specifying the period. Anyway, as it's stated by law, the warranty on every product must be claimed on the same reseller in where the product was bought that simply means that you can't buy a product on a reseller and then claim your warranty on another one. This is the official information provided by AMD.

For further questions please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Yours sincerely,

Giuseppe Damiano

Technical Support Engineer

AMD European Technical Support Centre

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...