Netvision and the allusive ping - רשתות ואינטרנט - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

Netvision and the allusive ping

B.D.B

[ltr]here's the deal from the start.

Friday noon. I called them, talk with the tech support guy for 20 mins, complained about the pings to EU, he asked me for an IP for comparison and I gave him one for a 2 server in the UK. in the end he told me there's he can do and that it's a routing issue and he had sent an email and he hope it will be sorted out.

Friday afternoon. tried a friend account (actcom), got the same bad pings. when i went back to my account I got good pings, I guess they've done something. went to visit a friend.

Friday midnight. came home, my mom told me someone from netvision called and said they did something. I check it out and all the pings were bed except for one IP which is the one I gave the tech support guy for compression. tried disconnecting and connecting a few time and it helped. went to sleep with StrongDC++ on.

Saturday morning. the connection is dead, I enter the and connected, pings were bad with the exception of that one ip, I try disconnecting/connecting for a few hours (about 20 attempts). no luck.

Saturday noon. I call tech support again tells him the same thing I've just told you and he said that there's no registration about someone contacting us. and then he says the usual thing that it's a known issue and they're working on it and that it'll take time (4 months now) blames the closing of p2p sites in israel *cough* bullshit *cough* and takes my phone number.

so anyways if anybody wants to play BF2 on 85.236.101.17 let me know.

edit: forgot to mention, I also have over 50% packet loss for more than 90% of the servers. *all the info according to ASE.[/ltr]

[attachment deleted by admin]

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

מה אתה מסתבך... אני פשוט פוקד עליך לעבור, בלי הצורך להירתע מהתוצאות שקיבלת עם אקטקום.

המצב איתם עדיין אמור להיות טוב הרבה יותר מנטוויז'ן.

ששש, אתה רוצה לחסל את האיכות ? :)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...