Gamer`s comp.need approvel -wont take u long - עמוד 3 - ייעוץ לפני רכישת מחשב - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

Gamer`s comp.need approvel -wont take u long

JUNGLE

• תגובות 62
  • נוצר
  • תגובה אחרונה

Ok so u say ill take a stronger power supply

and a better cpu

so

i`ll have to go down 6800u

and a cheaper memory.

now i `ll have just a normal pc

now if ill take a pc4400 memory

i can take it all the way to 300htt

that means 2800 mgh

now will the cpu hold the gpu back?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ה-6800U לא משתלם כשיש את ה-7800GTX במחיר הזה

אם אתה יכול לחכות, אני מציע שתחכה כמה שבועות, אולי תשיק גרסאות מוחלשות ויותר זולות, ותוכל להשקיע יותר בשאר המערכת.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

אוקיי אבל אם אני רוצה לייבא כרטיס מסך זיכרונות מעבד ולוח אם אתה אומר כדאי הייתה הולך על זה? לא מסוכן איך משלמים?? לא יודע אני לא מבין בזה כלום..

קצת פרטים בקשה...

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

OK i did something that i think is very smar[k]t

HITACHI Deskstar 7K80 HDS728080PLA380 -0A30356 80GB 7200 RPM Serial ATA II Hard Drive - OEM -$21.00

LITE-ON Beige IDE CD Burner Model SOHR-5239S BG Bulk - OEM -$21.00

DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra ATX Motherboard - Retail -$129.00

GIGABYTE GV-NX78X256V-B Geforce 7800GTX 256MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail-$599.00

Antec TRUEPOWERII TPII-380 ATX12V 380W Power Supply - Retail-$56.00

OCZ EL Platinum Revision 2 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Unbuffered Dual Channel Kit System Memory Model OCZ4001024ELDCPER2-K - Retail -$167.95

AMD 64 3200+ Venice Integrated into Chip FSB Socket 939 Processor Model ADA3200BPBOX - Retail $190.00

what do u say?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

מפרט בסדר גמור (למה צורב CD רגיל ההבדל שמה ל 3540 של NEC זה גרושים...)

עזבו אותו אם הזיכרונות האלה הוא יגיע ל 3GHZ אם יהיה לו מזל.... וזה יספיק לו לכרטיס מסך....

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ok,then

first off all-you can OC 6800gt to 6800Ultra speeds

second,when OC i dont think you gonna c alot differ. bitween 6800gt OC and 7800gtx,unless you gonna use it on very high res. 1920x1200 and above,with all filters to max

and your setup not ballanced enuff for 7800gtx-you got midend CPU,midend PSU-keep in mind that only for 7800gtx you gonna need approx. 100W

my advice,if you need NOW-get 6800gt-OC-and you can allways upgraid in cpl months,sell 6800gt and get something better

just cpl points i can think off right away

but anyhow good luck

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

BUT

you all seem to forget the oveckloabillity of this system.

ocz platinum rev 2 is still a kosher TCCD memory that can close 280 htt.

now take A643200+ and do 280X10 it means he can go all the way to 2800 Mgz

now thats an impressive result that will suit the gpu perfectly :)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

שכחת דבר אחד קטן וחשוב, לא כל מעבד מגיע לכאלה מהירויות..!! זה תלוי אם נפלת על מעבד בעלת פוטנציאל גדול או שלא..

ראיתי כבר מעבדי Winnie ו Venice שלא הצליחו לעשות של יותר מ300MHZ.. זה יכול לקרות גם לך -אז אל תסמוך על זה שתגיע כל כך רחוק.

לא רוצה לבאס אותך, פשוט אל תבנה על יכולות האוברקלוק של המעבד כחלק מבניית המחשב.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

i dont get you

you wanna good performing pc or just setup to run benchmarks?what i mean is,that you aint gonna broke OC records with your setup and i dont c anyway with your budget that you need 7800gtx

take a look at his setup-gives you good perform. in games and allaround and suites you budget more

and believe me ,you aint gonna c any differense bitween this setup and SD3700+7800gtx in real time performance

]

http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Shopping/ShoppingCart.asp

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

i dont get you

you wanna good performing pc or just setup to run benchmarks?what i mean is,that you aint gonna broke OC records with your setup and i dont c anyway with your budget that you need 7800gtx

take a look at his setup-gives you good perform. in games and allaround and suites you budget more

and believe me ,you aint gonna c any differense bitween this setup and SD3700+7800gtx in real time performance

]

http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Shopping/ShoppingCart.asp

What are you talking about?

and still keep in mind that this comp is for games only,thats why im only trying to squeez more fps

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...