I have problems with FAdora core 3. PLease HElp! - לינוקס, Mac ומערכות הפעלה אחרות - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

I have problems with FAdora core 3. PLease HElp!

Hi, I have installed fadora 3. Now when I enter this OS I can't write in hebrew but I can see hebrew.

I tried to fix it by downloading hebrew fonts but I have needed a program that open EXE Cabint. When I tried to Install that Program it didn't worked and I found out I don't have any Development Tools Installed. tried to Install them by the Add\Remove for the System settings but it printed an error that I've uploaded with this message as well.

It said that I need to download some Packages.. so I went to Fadora website and gone to their Download Section and there I have download the required Packages. When I tried to Install It told me that I already have those Packages INstalled.

So to tell you yhe tuth I don't know what to do.

I can't write Hebrew

and I can't install any programs because this problem.

Can someone help me?

and you can Write on Hebrew

[attachment deleted by admin]

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

אוקי את הבעיה בעברית אני תיקנתי.. אבל עדיין יש לי בעיה עם הקטע של ההתקנת של החבילות האלה.. אם למישהו גם היה את הבעות האלה אני מקווה שהוא יוכל לעזור לי!

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

נסה להשתמש ב yum בשביל להתקין את החבילות החסרות, יכול להיות שהוא יוכל לפתור את בעיית התלויות שלך.

השימוש פשוט, בתור רוט תקליד

yum install ואת שם החבילה

בפעם הראשונה שתפעיל את yum אתה תראה שהוא יוריד המון קבצים קטנים, אל תיבהל כי הוא צריך לעשות את זה רק פעם אחת ולאחר מכן הוא יתקין את החבילות שביקשת

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...