Help with a "tiny" upgrade - ייעוץ לפני רכישת מחשב - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

Help with a "tiny" upgrade

T-R

Hello, first of all my hebrew fonts are screwed and I dont have power to fix it so sorry for the english... anyway Its time after allmost 2 years to upgrade my pc  ;D I wanna run FarCry/Doom3/HalfLife2 after all dont I ?  :cool2:

Anyway the parts im gonna upgrade is this:

Leadtek GF4 TI4400

Athlon 2000+ (0.18micron...fucking toaster oven)

GA-7VRXP 2.0

so I need a new graphic card, motherboard and processor.

I have 2000nins to spend (after working this summer hehehe) I thought mabye I will get exoneration (zhikoi) for the old parts so it will sum up to about..uhh.. dunno +600-900nins ? could be cool if you can tell me how much I can get from this parts.

Now I check the specifications (mafretim) in the website and I saw:

AMD Athlon64 3200+ 64bit 2000MHz, 1mb 1600Mhz HTB - OEM

VIA K8T800 - Albatron K8X800 Pro II - 7.1 ViaEnvy audio

Radeon 9800 Pro (380/680) 128MB 256bit 8-Pipes - OEM

now fine with me with the Athlon64 3200+ but I saw in the forumstheres newcastle and sledgehammer? whats better?

same with the VIA K8T800 the forums says theres a new one? pro? im not gonna OC so fast if ever becuase I will need this for a year then I will join the army so I need it for this year... the year of the VERY heavy games and I want it to work without leaping and low fps im sick of it  :'(

oh and of course the Radeon 9800 Pro im not sure if its enough... should I Invest in the costly Radeon X800 ? if there is need my parents will add some money (hehehe some... i guess it will be 2000nins more) but well I see in the forums that the GF8600 is the best and i can use RivaTuner to make it GT like anyway I ask for you help if you can   :)

Thanks  :xyxthumbs:

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

if you will have 4000nis , buy this parts :

מעבדי ?AMD? Price Units Total

Athlon 64 3200+ (S-754) 1280 1 1280

לוחות אם למעבדי ?AMD? Price Units Total

8HDA5J S-754 sata, gbl 570 1 570

כרטיסי מסך? Price Units Total

GF 6800 128MB,TV,DVI 1950 1 1950

Total price 3800 ¤

its alot better , and the video card got an option for opening to 6800GT\ultra...(mod)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Hello and thanks for the offers, may i ask whats (S-754) in the athlon? also i was planning to get the MSI one just because of the gt/ultra ability

now about the motherboard i said im not planning but mabye in the future i will so whats the diff really between those 2 motherboards?

btw about the ram - i have 1024gb of ram ddr 333mhz

so i need new memory or some thing for the 64?

gosh i feel like a n00b.. i was so into the hardware stuff 2 years ago but dunno just stopped with it :-\

thanks again!

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...