I want to talk about World with you - כללי - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

I want to talk about World with you

Illus Spark e-Sports Club

Hello everybody in from Turkey mu name is Muhammed Çağlar.

I'm a peaceful person, i never want war, fight and other bad things in World, i think we can live in World peaceful with nature, like other living things.

I just want to to talk with you about World, middle east countries and Europe. I know you have a target for your ideology. It aims to conquer middle east countries like Syria, Palastine, Iran, Irak and so on. I respect to your targets, your secred book says you to do it or your presidents. I don't know much about it. I just want to know what do you think about these events on World. We can discuss this topic as well as good.

Please ve respectfull, im waiting your ideas, thanks :)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Your knowledge  is full off mistakes.

More like  Prejudice, than thruth.

First make homework obout Us,

a wikipedia is a good starting point.

Not all things Your president says nowadays 

Is truth, actually, none off them.

Have a nice day.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ציטוט של askme

Bilgin dolu hatalar.

Daha çok önyargı gibi, daha doğrusu.

Önce bize ödev ver,

Bir wikipedia iyi bir başlangıç noktasıdır.

Başkanınızın bugünlerde söylediği her şey 

Gerçek şu ki, hiçbiri onlardan yoksun.

İyi günler.

Ok, thanks tell me what do Israel aims to do?

I don't know anything is worth to kill 60 people and injure more than 2000 people. What do you defend? What do you want to do with killing innocent people.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

First of all, stay with facts.

But before I answer,  just think obout this situation -

On your border coming 40000 curds  declaring they

Want to return to they capitol Istanbul  !

Just imagine in your mind how many people  will be shooted ded.

.Believe me much  more than 60  and even 600.....

What we defend ?

Only our border / country / villages that  just  400 meters from border.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ציטוט של askme

First of all, stay with facts.

But before I answer,  just think obout this situation -

On your border coming 40000 curds  declaring they

Want to return to they capitol Istanbul  !

Just imagine in your mind how many people  will be shooted ded.

.Believe me much  more than 60  and even 600.....

What we defend ?

Only our border / country / villages that  just  400 meters from border.

Ok, thanks for answer.

First of all, you know discuss that about Kurdish people and Turkey's behavior. Turkish people, never enemies width Kurdish. Kurdish people already living in Turkey and we are living peaceful. Also, we never close our borders to innocent people. If you wanted to mean terrorists/bad guys, this could be happen. Otherwise, we never close doors to innocent people. Every single time, we helped innocent Syrian, Iraq, Afhgan people.

At last days, we did defend our borders to terrorists PKK/PYD. We did make military operations like "Olive Branch", "Fırat Shield" to defend our borders by terrorists (PKK/PYD). Of course, we needed to do it. But they weren't innocent people for propaganding people for their country, for their holy places. At the least, we didnt build an Embassy Building for making that areas conquered.

I think you can't defend your borders to innocent people, Quds was their country, it must be like that. Thanks.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

:lol:

I can't not to laugh.  Sorry.

PKK  that you have attak are "mother Theresa"  relatively 

to HAMAS  organization in gaza.

Hamas organized what you insist to call piece full 

People  on border.

The same hamas that lounching  rockets  and missiles   

To our cities at his wish.

So ther was no innocent people  on our borders!

Only terrorists  pretending them selfs as peace full people.

Make no mistake about this.

If you can

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ציטוט של askme

:lol:

I can't not to laugh.  Sorry.

PKK  that you have attak are "mother Theresa"  relatively 

to HAMAS  organization in gaza.

Hamas organized what you insist to call piece full 

People  on border.

The same hamas that lounching  rockets  and missiles   

To our cities at his wish.

So ther was no innocent people  on our borders!

Only terrorists  pretending them selfs as peace full people.

Make no mistake about this.

If you can

Thanks for answer. I think HAMAS is "mother teresa" relatively to PKK. Because, PKK/PYD is supported by U.S.A, U.S Army and other contries like United Kingdom, France and Germany. But HAMAS is only political party that elected by Palastinian People, their first aim is indepence of their country, Israil and other Zionist Countries want to conquer Quds and other places like Iraq, Iran, Syria. What do you want? You are attacking to Palatine for destroy their indepence, divide peoples and success to your Zionist aims. So look at the HAMAS's meaning, Harakat al-Muqawama al-Islamiya so (Islamic Resistance Movement) they are defending their country and they are not terrorists, if it they wouldn't be elected to being controller of Palatine. You will attack to Palastine and they would do , yes? It's a mistake and illogical. At 1980, you did announce Quds is your capital city. How long after it, at 2018 you make samething again. After it, at 1982 Israel bombardment South Lebanon, thousands of Palatinian people forced to immigrate. After these events, Palastine started Intifada Movement to announce their indepence to World, and they succeed it at 1988. At this moment, Israel lost the game. Palatine won, they succeed their indepence. Between 1988-2018, 20 years, Israel and its alliance countries managed to attack Palastine and conquer it. Today is, result of these days. Your movement is wrong, you can't disagree their indepence. It's impossible. Without any contrat, you cant announce Quds is your capital city.

Think the same to your country, what would you do if some countries try to conquer your country's parts? What would you do? You try to cover and defend your country or just give up and lose? I think you want to defend your country. You don't know what you want from Palastine people, why you want to conquer Quds?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

,Well, sadly, but not surprisingly

You are not asking, but spraying 

.Palestinian propaganda

? How we can conquer  IRAN or IRAQ that are 1000 miles away from Israel  

! and other arguments You posted are worse

,When You truthfully will be ready  to know / listen and understand

.come back

- Till then  

! best regards

! for me, the debate is over

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ציטוט של askme

,Well, sadly, but not surprisingly

You are not asking, but spraying 

.Palestinian propaganda

? How we can conquer  IRAN or IRAQ that are 1000 miles away from Israel  

! and other arguments You posted are worse

,When You truthfully will be ready  to know / listen and understand

.come back

- Till then  

! best regards

! for me, the debate is over

You need to push yourself to understand what happens on Middle East, if you don't what they want from you, you can't announce them they are terrorists. Just research your country's history, how it founded. Who did founded it? After research what is Zionism, you need to understand these arguments, because you live on Israel, ıf something happen like a war, you will defend your country. But you need to know why you are defending or not defending your country. Thanks for respectfull discussion :)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

.I believe i know all those things

.And I'l defend my homeland in future just as  I did before

I'm not expecting from every one AROUND to agree with me

but I do expect to discuss in  peaceful way about issues

.and not by blasting Our buses or launching missiles to our cities

:)  !  Wish You all the best

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ציטוט של Illus Spark e-Sports Club

Hello everybody in from Turkey mu name is Muhammed Çağlar.

I'm a peaceful person, i never want war, fight and other bad things in World, i think we can live in World peaceful with nature, like other living things.

I just want to to talk with you about World, middle east countries and Europe. I know you have a target for your ideology. It aims to conquer middle east countries like Syria, Palastine, Iran, Irak and so on. I respect to your targets, your secred book says you to do it or your presidents. I don't know much about it. I just want to know what do you think about these events on World. We can discuss this topic as well as good.

Please ve respectfull, im waiting your ideas, thanks :)

Israel's target is to conquer all the middle east? where you got that from?

nobody here wants to conquer anything.

in 1948 Israel became a jewish state, legally, by voting of the United Nations. the land was in control of the british at that time.

then immediatly all the arab countries near us attacked from all fronts. I am not sure how, but It survived.

the only pieces of land we conquered was after a war, and happened because of security reasons. like the golan heights - that we conquer after the syrians kept shooting and sniping israeli civiliens at the border (because of topography). for example, we gave back sinai to egypt. even tough no other country would do that, after egypt tried to destroy them.

our real targets is to live in peace, alongside the arabs. 1 country for all, or 2 seperate countries is the debate.

most of the israelis want to live together, while most of the palestinians wants us deep in the sea. thats the real differance.

hamas teaches all the kids in gaza to hate israel, hell, they even put them near missile launchers to cover them from attack.

when the IDF strikes in gaza, places which missiles was lunched from (can be also schools or hospitals, or most of the times civillien building with kids on the roof), it shoots one little rocket near the area to warn those cevillians that the place will be attacked in a minute and they need to evacuate. show me one more army that make such things. we are number 1 in morality, be sure. what you see in the media, especially in turkey, is just mostly fake.

if somone got shot, most chances he "earned" the bullet. in the "non violent" protest that was 2 days ago, hamas sent people with guns, grenades, and explosives to break the fence and hit IDF soldiers. other throw molotov cocktails, and most of them are swinging a tennis ball sized rocks all day long.

really its a shame that this is the opinion of an average *peaceful* guy in turkey.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

its really interesting to me to know where did you get that info?

is this the type of lies your leaders spread about us? if so, it might be the situation on both sides!!

Israel DO NOT want to conquer any country. throughout all of our history we never initiated a war in order to expand our territories. 

the only reason is for defense purposes.

second, that "peaceful" protest you were referring to before is all but peaceful!

there are proven pictures of HAMAS people shooting at soldiers across the border. hundreds of kites with explosives strapped to them trying to fly over the border and a lot of IED charges set at the fences. 

peaceful protests doesn't include guns, knives and explosives...

the same case was true with the flotilla a couple of years ago that was claimed to bring humanitarian supply to the gaza strip.

you can see this search for yourself and decide if that was a peaceful flotilla or not...

https://www.google.co.il/search?biw=1536&bih=726&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=dib8Wq3KIYqMgAaA_p9o&q=marmara+flotilla+weapons&oq=marmara+flotilla+weapons&gs_l=img.3...31014.32580.0.32690.8.8.0.0.0.0.109.655.6j1.7.0....0...1c.1.64.img..1.1.109...0i5i30k1.0.3t-GfEIb_HY#imgrc=us5OZCw-gQRYkM:

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

לא מבין מה הבעיה ......   :nixweiss:

זה שהמידע באינטרנט ( עזוב שמאוד תלוי מה אתה קורא )

לא אומר שלא צריך להחליף מילה או משפט עם "המשוכנעים"

עם או בלי מרכאות.

בהס"כ ביקש וקיבל דיון ענייני ומנומס ( הלוואי על כל דיון כאן )

בייחוד מחברי האתר.

ומה שאני עשיתי או ניסיתי לפחות, נעשה הרבה יותר טוב ע"י

אלו שענו אחריי.  :)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

יפה לכם על הסבלנות אבל עם קצת גיוון במקורות אפשר להשיג דעת כל הצדדים והחליט לבד.
הבחור פה כבר החליט והוא בא לברר למה ישראל עושה את מה שהוא החליט שישראל עושה.
זאת הבעיה שלי בתמצית.

In English. I think that you didn't do any kind of research.
.You came to ask why Israel is doing what you already decided it was doing

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...