אז מאיפה קונים Google Home? - אינטרנט של הדברים - IoT - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

אז מאיפה קונים Google Home?

Milford Cubicle

מה הדרך הכי זולה ופשוטה לקנות Home לישראל?

החנות הרישמית של לא שולחת לישראל (אפילו לא מציגה את המוצר), יש דרך להתגבר על זה?

באמזון com הוא לא קיים בכלל, באמזון גרמניה החיבסים האלה רוצים 400 דולר (במקום 130 דולר)...

מה עושים?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

זה לא נכון.

יש תמיכה בכל מה שחשוב. יש תמיכה מלאה ב-SmartThings (זה כשלעצמו מספיק להכל), שליטה ישירה ב- Hue, תמיכה ב-IFTTT, תמיכה ביוטיוב (אין פאקינג באלקסה) ועוד.

אלקסה תומכת בהמון דברים כמו Ecobee, Wink, WeMo ועוד... אבל אלה דברים שלא רלוונטים לשום דבר.

מעבר לזה, עושה הכל הרבה יותר טוב, לא רק בכל שאר התחומים (כנס ללינקים מהתגובה הקודמת, home טוב יותר בכל פרמטר, בעיקר בתחום החיפוש. הוא "יודע" הרבה יותר דברים שאלסקה פשוט עונה שהיא "לא יודעת את התשובה לשאלה ששאלת") אלא גם ספציפית בתחום של השליטה בבית החכם.

לדוגמה:

ציטוט

For one, Home responds more flexibly to commands than Alexa. Both the Home and pull device names from their respective first party apps -- so the Philips Hue app for Philips bulbs. With , you can create named groups for your devices. With the Home, you can give them nicknames and group them into rooms.

For a bulb called "desk lamp" in the Philips app, Alexa will only respond if you tell it to turn on the "desk lamp." You can create a group for all lights or office lights, then command to turn off the office lights and it'll work. Without those groups though, won't respond to any other names for the lamp, including "desk light." 

With Home, I nicknamed the desk lamp "Lampy," and assigned it to the office. I could then control it by commanding to turn on the "desk lamp," "lampy," "desk light," "office light," or "lights." doesn't get any extra credit for the "office light" command since assigning the lamp to the room is similar to adding it to a group for Alexa, but I appreciated the Home automatically grouping it with the rest of my lights and helping me out with the difference between "light" and "lamp."

Google's integrations with IFTTT and Hue are also better than Alexa's. With the Home, you can control the colors of your bulbs. You can't do that with Alexa right now. With IFTTT -- the online rule maker that stands for "If This Then That" -- the Home lets you craft fully customizable commands including multiple options for how you might want to say the command. You have to use the word "trigger" to activate a customizable command with Alexa.

For example, with the Home, I was able to create a rule that allowed me to say "I'm leaving," "I'm out," or "Switch Ecobee to away mode." Home would respond to each of these and switch modes for my Ecobee3 thermostat. You can create the same rule with Alexa, but you'd have to say something like "Alexa, trigger Ecobee to away mode."

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

• 1 חודש מאוחר יותר...
  • 7 חודשים מאוחר יותר...

היום אפשר להשיג אותו בכל מקום... , איביי...

עברית? איפה? הוא לא תומך בעברית, למיטב ידיעתי אין היום שום חכם שתומך בעברית.

ולא, אין קשיים בחיבור ל-ST. עובד חלק.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...