חזר לפעולה HWzone Battlefield TeamSpeak - משחקי מחשב - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

חזר לפעולה HWzone Battlefield TeamSpeak

Mon6ooSe

Mazal Tov und Siman Tov... we have been wondering what happened to it, good to see that its back up and running.

Truth be told we discussed the option of renting a TS ourselves for the friendly and competitive usage, but in one of the vendors we looked where Tel-Aviv servers were advertised we oddly did not find any Tel-Aviv server... ahh well :)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Mazal Tov und Siman Tov... we have been wondering what happened to it, good to see that its back up and running.

Truth be told we discussed the option of renting a TS ourselves for the friendly and competitive usage, but in one of the vendors we looked where Tel-Aviv servers were advertised we oddly did not find any Tel-Aviv server... ahh well :)

Well if you are interested i suggest you jump on in our TS server and bring anyone you can because this is the community server, i dont get the idea of renting one privately but hack... whatever makes you move, i just see a waste of money considering the fact we already have a ts server running from israel.

try lounging at our server for a couple of days and see what you gather

what do you say?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...