לכל מי שאומר שGTX 980 הוא מעל ומעבר שמדובר ב1080p, יש לי שאלה - עמוד 3 - כרטיסי מסך - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

לכל מי שאומר שGTX 980 הוא מעל ומעבר שמדובר ב1080p, יש לי שאלה

OhayoNB

• תגובות 38
  • נוצר
  • תגובה אחרונה
כי זה יותר הגיוני מ980 יחיד בכמעט כפול מחיר.

לדעתי יותר הגיוני 970 יחיד.

בשביל מה צריך את כל ההגזמה הזאת.

בעתיד כשתקנה מסך עם רזולוציה גבוהה יותר תוכל להוסיף עוד 970.

כמה עולים היום 2 של 970, גרסא טובה שלהם .. מוכרת שקטה קרה וכל זה..

ולגבי עצמו .... למה כולם אומרים שזה כאב ראש, אתה יכול להסביר לי ?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Again, sorry for typing in English, i am on a computer with no Hebrew on it.

To answer your question as to why SLI is an headache, simply put its the compatibility issues it has with several titles, and for serious (and not so serious) online gamers its the existing submersion of the stuttering.

Example given is Titanfall, not the best optimized game, but i had it for its free 2 day trial and did not like how it contentiously crashed on me and had performance issues which i found odd having had an SLI setup f GTX 670s.

Alas, by chance, i upgraded toa single GTX 970 the day after, and for the heck of it went back to play the last few free hours i had left and... no issues, had fun, bought the game.

This is one of many examples, like everything SLI has advantages and disadvantages. Needless to add that a single 970 should suffice if your current playing resolution is 1080P.

On the note of 980 VS 970 in performance per price, my original thought was also to go for a 980 initially, and i am glad my friend (Mr ALPHA CYGNI!) convinced me otherwise, i saved up on some good 1200 NIS and got another SSD instead to have more SSD gaming sweet short loading times.

I overclocked my 970 (Gigabyte Gaming one) and am very happy with it, and i play on a higher resolution then yours as well.

Do note that the only reason everyone is suggesting SLI over a single 980 is on the bases that if you .insist of paying that much extra, might as well squeeze much more bang for the buck, or shekel

As previously mentioned, a badly optimized game engine will see no maroon bloom with any card, IE: Watch Dogs, IV, Shadow of Muahahahaha and etc.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Again, sorry for typing in English, i am on a computer with no Hebrew on it.

To answer your question as to why SLI is an headache, simply put its the compatibility issues it has with several titles, and for serious (and not so serious) online gamers its the existing submersion of the stuttering.

Example given is Titanfall, not the best optimized game, but i had it for its free 2 day trial and did not like how it contentiously crashed on me and had performance issues which i found odd having had an SLI setup f GTX 670s.

Alas, by chance, i upgraded toa single GTX 970 the day after, and for the heck of it went back to play the last few free hours i had left and... no issues, had fun, bought the game.

This is one of many examples, like everything SLI has advantages and disadvantages. Needless to add that a single 970 should suffice if your current playing resolution is 1080P.

On the note of 980 VS 970 in performance per price, my original thought was also to go for a 980 initially, and i am glad my friend (Mr ALPHA CYGNI!) convinced me otherwise, i saved up on some good 1200 NIS and got another SSD instead to have more SSD gaming sweet short loading times.

I overclocked my 970 (Gigabyte Gaming one) and am very happy with it, and i play on a higher resolution then yours as well.

Do note that the only reason everyone is suggesting SLI over a single 980 is on the bases that if you .insist of paying that much extra, might as well squeeze much more bang for the buck, or shekel

As previously mentioned, a badly optimized game engine will see no maroon bloom with any card, IE: Watch Dogs, IV, Shadow of Muahahahaha and etc.

אוקיי, אני מבין, תודה רבה על התשובה, אני חושב שבסוף אלך על ה970 G1, ואעשה לו OC בעתיד מתי שיתחיל לעצבן אותי, ויקנה של 250 GB

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

אוקיי, אני מבין, תודה רבה על התשובה, אני חושב שבסוף אלך על ה970 G1, ואעשה לו OC בעתיד מתי שיתחיל לעצבן אותי, ויקנה של 250 GB

Grammer Nazi...

איך זה שהיית סבבה עם אלך (גוף ראשון עתיד יחיד) ואז בשורש ק.נ.ה עברת ליקנה (גוף שלישי עתיד יחיד) במקום להשאר עם אקנה (לא החצ'קונים ;)).

כשאנשים טועים בצורה עקבית אני מתעלם, אבל אתה כבר היית בסדר :)

עריכה, גם ב"אעשה" דייקת :P

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Grammer Nazi...

איך זה שהיית סבבה עם אלך (גוף ראשון עתיד יחיד) ואז בשורש ק.נ.ה עברת ליקנה (גוף שלישי עתיד יחיד) במקום להשאר עם אקנה (לא החצ'קונים ;)).

כשאנשים טועים בצורה עקבית אני מתעלם, אבל אתה כבר היית בסדר :)

עריכה, גם ב"אעשה" דייקת :P

חחחחחחחחחחחחח ;)

תסלח לי חד פעמי נו .. לא יקרה שוב..

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...