בעיית ביצועים | EVO 840 - עמוד 2 - אמצעי אחסון - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

בעיית ביצועים | EVO 840

efee123

• תגובות 73
  • נוצר
  • תגובה אחרונה

אני יודע הוא פשוט מראה עד כמה זה קטסטרופה אם זה הביצועים עם ראפיד.

הRANDOM READ נמוך באיזה 40% מאצלי אני חושב כשאני מכבה RAPID, זה לא כזה טוב .. יש לך כרטיס PCIE של הSATA3 או מה?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

I apologize for the delay in responding. I got side tracked quite a bit. Had to do a lot of research too and get confirmation for the following information.

I have confirmed that Samsung does in fact ship their ssd's with 7% capacity reserved for overprovisioning which is hidden from view, even in the Samsung SSD Magician.

When the Samsung SSD Magician shows 0% provisioning that actually means the standard factory 7% overprovisioning has not been expanded or contracted by the user. It is simply in the 7% default mode.

At the same time we also have a fairly new concept called 0% provisioning which first appeared in published articles about this time last year. Like the Samsung Magician 0% overprovisioning, the new concept should not be taken literally or at face value. These are situations where 0 does not mean 0.

The concept of 0% provisioning turned out to be very confusing for a lot of individuals. If I understood the information correctly the SSD manufacturers are using the standard unformatted to formatted ratio from hard disk drives to come up with a difference of 7.37%. That 7.37% is used for overprovisioning and a few other ssd features. As near as I can tell this is what Samsung, , and other ssd companies are probably doing with their newest ssd's.

It is a very good idea to over provision. Yes all drives come with some factory over provision but it is the minimum amount. The more you have the better it is. You can always go back in later and allocate some of the space you left unallocated if you need more room. It is much more difficult to unallocate space once you have been using it. Everything the site software said is true. It gives a larger pool for garbage collection to work with while idle. It also gives more free blocks to shift around for even wear leveling. It also helps speed up your drive...well keep your drive at maximum speed anyway.

ככל שהשימוש היומי בכונן גודל, הוספת OP נהיית יותר רלוונטית מבחינת שמירה על ביצועים אופטימלים(לכל רגע נתון באותו היום), ולשמירה יותר טובה על איזון הכתיבה כדי למנוע שחיקת תאים לא אחידה במשך הזמן.

אם אין לך פעולות כתיבה כבדות באופן קבוע על הכונן כנראה שאפשר לוותר על OP.

אבל עד שהכונן מתמלא, ואחר כך עד שפוטנציאל הפינוי תכנים מיצה את עצמו, למה לא לתת לו 10% כמו שהוא ממליץ?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...