[נפתר! בעיית OS] מצלמת Sony HDR-XR520 החדשה מוציאה סרטים עם - צילום דיגיטלי - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

[נפתר! בעיית OS] מצלמת Sony HDR-XR520 החדשה מוציאה סרטים עם

alex.turovsky

========================\========================================

לא רלוונטי, הנושא נפתר ע"י מעבר למערכת ההפעלה 7. הWMP 12 שם תומך במקור בקבצי AVCHD !

=================================================================

זו המצלמה החדשה עם עדשת SONY G וחיישן Exmor המדהים. חשוכות ללא רעש בכלל ? כן, השמועות היו נכונות.

אני מצלם על ההגדרה 1080P 30FPS ולא מבין למה אני מקבל תמונה "פרוסה" עם קווים שמפריעים נורא.

למישהו יצא להכיר את התופעה ? אולי לעבור למצב 1080I 60FPS ?

העניין היא שהאיכות שלה מדהימה, על המסך של המצלמה רואים את התמונה חלקה כמו טוסיק של תינוק בלי הפרעות.

אבל במחשב רואים ככה. אפילו בלכידת תמונה זה נראה היטב:

ראיתי תגובה של נציג לשאלה אחרת אז רציתי לשאול אולי זה קשור ? פשוט הבחור ששאל לא דיבר על התופעה הזאת.

גם המדריך הזה גורם לי לחשוב שמדובר בזה שהמסך של המחשב לא מסוגל להציג 1080Progressive ולכן הקוקווים האלה.

Response from Style:

By El-Deane, Handycam® camcorders, February 10, 2009

Hey there, Im Product Information Manager for Handycam® camcorders.

I appreciate all the cam reviews!

I noticed the comment on this review about 1080p and wanted to take a moment to explain to our review readers the difference between progressive and interlaced video and the logic behind using the one vs. the other on handheld camcorders.

The above comment didn't include frame rate used to capture 1080p which I thought was important to mention.

When looking closer youll see that the recording frame rate changes from 60 frames per second (fps) to 30fps when going from 1080i to 1080p on a consumer camcorder. Another way of looking at this is 1080/60i vs. 1080/30p. Frame rate is important as the faster the frame rate, the smoother the motion looks. Picture capturing a Humming bird in flight which can flap its wings 60 times per second. With 1080/60i, youll capture ever flap of the wings, but with 1080/30p, youll only capture every second flap. Therefore, to obtain video that has a smooth motion without stutter or jitter, a higher frame rate, such as 60fps is preferred.

You will notice smoother playback of your video content with 1080/60i vs. 1080/30p. Progressive means the television scans (plays back) every horizontal line of pixels for every frame of video. Interlaced playback means the television scans every alternative horizontal line of pixels, i.e. first frame shows all odd lines, second frame shows all even lines, then odd, then even etc. The human eye typically does not see the difference between every interlaced frame as this happens 60 times per second, but will notice the smoother motion in the video.

So the above comment is correct however because of the reasons we mentioned above, we felt that the overall experience (capturing video and playback) would be much better. This cam is brand new and starts shipping in March. I am excited to read everyone's reviews as they arrive on doorsteps!

20r9q39.jpg

125qhqa.jpg

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...