Connecting a Gamecube to a computer Monitor - כרטיסי מסך - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

Connecting a Gamecube to a computer Monitor

Armageddon

I recently bought a Nintendo Gamecube in the US and I want to connect it to my computer monitor since none of the Televisions in my house support NTSC. I've got an Ti4600 card with , I know I'm supposed to connect the Gamecube's RCA video connector to the Video-In RCA connector I got with the card but I have no idea how to get the computer to display via the Video In.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could let me know how to make the Gamecube display on the computer monitor properly.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

• תגובות 44
  • נוצר
  • תגובה אחרונה

אין לך תוכנת בכרטיס או אפשרות בדריברים?

ד"א, כשאתה מחבר את הGAMECUBE למחשב, לא "משתחררת" לך אפשרות כלשהי של הפעלה(כמו שאתה מחבר TV אז האפשרות של הפעלת הTV נדלקת)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Following all of your good advice I installed WDM drivers and configured the PowerVCR program like you recommended except I chose Svideo Composite since the other option resulted in half image in black and white and the results are these: I see picture in color and the Gamecube responds but the image is split/bouncing, any ideas what do i need to do to resolve this?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

נשמע כמו בעיה של שיטת שידור. אני לא רואה איפה יש את זה בPVCR אבל בwinDVR יש אפשרות להחליף את זה בין PAL, NSTC וכו' (והיא גם יותר נוחה אחרי ש"מרגסטרים אותה"). גם אם אתה מעדיף את הPVCR בד"כ מספיק להשפיע בתוכנה אחת על שיטת השידור וזה ישפיע על כולן

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

I installed WinDVR now and Indeed once I chose NTSC the skipping issue stopped, by the quality of the image doesn't go near how the Gamecube looks on a normal TV, any suggestions about how I could get good image or with the on my card moderate is as good as it gets?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

אתה יכול להביא סקריו שוט? בעזרת הווינDVR לוחצים על המצלמה ואחר כך בוחרים איפה לשמור את זה. בחר JPG ואל תערוך את התמונה יותר ונראה עד כמה זה גרוע. בכל מקרה ברור שכששמים על מסך מלא יש ירידה מסויימת באיכות אבל עדיין כשמתרחקים רואים טוב

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

I indeed found the brightness options and there's a slight improvement but this doesn't go near to how well Gamecube looks on a regular TV, is there anyway to configure it to look as good?.

I chose Composite, S-video gives me a black and white picture.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...