Planetside Beta - משחקי מחשב - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

Planetside Beta

B.D.B

2 hours qued

downloading the 1.36BG file

at the amazing rate of 45KB/s (25% of my downstream bandwide)

after 8 hours I have it

a 350 and something megabyte corrupted file

thanks a lot fileplanet!

fileplanet really pisses me off every new demo/beta that comes out they buy and make an exclusive. if that's not enough they hardly have any servers with hardly any bandwide (per user anyway) and lets not forget the stupid quing thing. the funny thing is that they think anybody will pay 36$ a year for their fast servers. sound like a good deal right? let me remind you those servers serve demos and betas. like what the fuck?!

anyway did anybody see the file planetside_beta.exe hosted anywhere besides fileplanet?

'cause i'm lossing my mind over here.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

gaymer has 2 reviews about it, well the first is a preview the second is a beta review, the review isn't as lame as most gaymer review, not that it matters, the game pretty much makes it impossible to be reviewed badly.

in 13 mins I'll tell you if the second redownloaded worked...

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

well this time is was a 550mb corrupted file, but this time I found the real person whos to be blamed for this and he is none else than bill gates, the devil himself, not that gayspy aren't bunch of motherfuckers that would make the air exclusive if they could. since gayspy doesn't allow d/l using a download maneger (to prevent people enjoying their bandwide using multiconnections) I had to d/l it with the standart d/ler. well it appers it d/led it to C: (some kind of temp folder) and then copied it to where I wanted it to be d/l. only the thing is that I have only 550Mb free on C: but is so stupid that when it reached 550Mb it just kept on and when it ended it copied it to D: (where i had 2.8GB free and wanted it to be d/l to). behold the crapness that is , now I'm tring to d/l it using Opera which has it's own d/ler, I hope gayspy's fuckplanet will let me d/l it.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

well this time is was a 550mb corrupted file, but this time I found the real person whos to be blamed for this and he is none else than bill gates, the devil himself, not that gayspy aren't bunch of motherfuckers that would make the air exclusive if they could. since gayspy doesn't allow d/l using a download maneger (to prevent people enjoying their bandwide using multiconnections) I had to d/l it with the standart d/ler. well it appers it d/led it to C: (some kind of temp folder) and then copied it to where I wanted it to be d/l. only the thing is that I have only 550Mb free on C: but is so stupid that when it reached 550Mb it just kept on and when it ended it copied it to D: (where i had 2.8GB free and wanted it to be d/l to). behold the crapness that is , now I'm tring to d/l it using Opera which has it's own d/ler, I hope gayspy's fuckplanet will let me d/l it.

פשוט מצחיק ;D

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...