I have problams with my computer - תמיכה טכנית למחשבים - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

I have problams with my computer

E-Bear

I just wanna say i'm sorry for not writing in hebrew but that is probably caused by the problams my computer is having...

Your answers can be written in hebrew since I have no problams readind it...

I just finished putting my new rig together yesterday. stuff included:

- Dual X2 4200+ w/TT Sonic Tower

- DFI LanParty NF4 Ultra-D

- G.Skill LA 2*512MB

- 7800GTX KO ACS3

- TT PurePower 480W

At first, I just set everything as it should be and started installing the . At some point, it just stopped suddenly and gave this blue error screen. I was thinking maybe it was the memory or the dimms of the mobo but when I pulled out the 2 fans of my sonic tower, the installation was complete. Even though the computer should be working properly now, I still have this feeling as if it's working slower then it should. I think the problam is the power supplier but i don't wanna buy a new one and then find out that it wasn't the problam...

In addition, my cd-rom stopped working proparly once the finished installing and now I can't add hebrew

Do you have any idea what the problam might be?

Thanks.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Ok man.

I can think of several causes :

1. your temperatures are reaching high

2. your powersupply rails aren't balanced

3. your cpu isn't clocked at default.

4. you are just experiencing the cool-n-quiet feature, which underclocks your amd when it's idle.

You need to download an inspection tool like everest - http://www.lavalys.com/products.php?lang=en

download home edition.

after your computer has ran for at least a few hours, run this program click report, make sure only computer-sensor is checked

now copy and paste the sensor part of the generated html (should have all temperatures + rail voltages)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

I don't think the problasm has anything to do with my computer being oc'ed (even though it's not...) because the problam first occured while I was installing the windows meaning I didn't even have a chance to oc my computer even if I wanted to.

The temps of the cpu are fine (31-33 degrees on idle) so I don't think the problam is coming from there...

So again, in my opinion the problam is either the HDD or the .

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...