עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

הקלות הבלתי נסבלת של מאסר שווא

תמיד מחייך

• תגובות 96
  • נוצר
  • תגובה אחרונה

משתתפים בולטים בדיון

On a normal basis, nobody will throw a suspect straight away to prison. In every police station there are DETENTION ROOMS, some, if not most of them, are empty. Yes, a suspect should be held in custody, of some sort of form, untill legal procedures are finished, wether it's a detention room or his own house, as long as they stay there till the end of all procedures and not become a potential danger to the public by commiting more offenses.

However, the justice can sometimes be blind and mistakes are made and innocent people get punished and no, that's not right, but this just means that you, or us as a society, should ask ourselves the question of what would we prefer more - to let offenders out on the street from what you call "hamat ha-safek", or to have them all locked up for the price of one innocent?

Personaly I'd prefer the second.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

סליחה?!

בוא נקח דוגמא קטנה,אם למשל אני מנהל,והמזכירה שלי לא עושה עבודה טובה,אני מאיר לה על זה והיא הולכת ומתלוננת במשטרה.

אני בן אדם נשוי,דבר ראשון אני מפוטר מהעבודה,הנישואים שלי כנראה יתפרקו,ושאר החיים שלי יהרסו כי אנשים תמיד יזכרו שעצרו אותי באשמת אונס.

זה נשמע לך טוב?!

אני מעדיף שיחקרו כול אחת שמגיעה,ושיחקרו אותה כמה שצריך,פלוס פוליגרף,ושישאלו אותה כמה שיותר שאלות ומצידי 20 חקירות.

בגלל שאני לא מתכוון לשבת במעצר בית,או במאסר בגלל שהיא החליטה לנקום בי.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

On a normal basis, nobody will throw a suspect straight away to prison. In every police station there are DETENTION ROOMS, .

However, the justice can sometimes be blind and mistakes are made and innocent people get punished and no, that's not right, but this just means that you, or us as a society, should ask ourselves the question of what would we prefer more - to let offenders out on the street from what you call "hamat ha-safek", or to have them all locked up for the price of one innocent?

Personaly I'd prefer the second]

מה?!?! איך את יכולה להעדיף שאדם חף מפשע יישב בכלא מאשר שפושע ישוחרר? איך היית מרגישה אם את היית חפה מפשע ויושבת עשרות שנים על רצח שלא ביצעת? אני מעדיף שיהיה רוצח חופשי מאשר אדם חף מפשע שיישב במאסר עולם. ולא אין לי ספק בכך אפילו לרגע.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

You people obviously have no idea of what's going on behind the walls when they interrogate people, and I don't think that watching "Law and Order" will help you much either.

They DO interrogate EVERY person who files a complaint, however, it is not appropriate to treat a victim as if he/she is the offender, since that way nobody would want to complain, keep their dark secrets within and have the offenders loose outside.

And if your secretary complained over sexual harrassment, you take her to court, the both of you give your versions and when a rather distinctive mis-match is found (not in details, but in happened or didn't) then come the "heavy guns" such as the polygraph or forensic psychiatrists.

What was described in this case, is an obvious faliure of the investigators, like I said in my first reply to this thread. Not only that, but I belive he was racialy descriminated - he was Russian. He probably didn't get a proper representation at court, as well as no translator, and most of all - he probably fell into the lap of a racist police force and judge.

And yes, I rather have one innocent man locked up - than 100 rapists walking free and don't give me the "what if that were you?" poop. That's the difference between you and I - I think for society, not for myself alone.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

מאיפה את יודעת?

נהיית חוקרת גדולה?

כול מה שאתה זה BS

אני אקח אותה לבית המשפט אחרי שהיא הרסה את החיים שלי,את המשפחה שלי,ואת הסיכויים שלי לקבל עבודה נורמאלית?

מההתחלה צריך לעשות פוליגרף לכול אישה שבאה להתלונן.

אגב לך אין את הבעיה הזאתי שמישהי יכולה להתלונן עליך והחיים שלך יהרסו.

כי את אישה.

אז את מדברת בשם הנשים,ולא בשם שום חברה אז תעשי לי טובה..

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

And yes, I rather have one innocent man locked up - than 100 rapists walking free and don't give me the "what if that were you?" poop. That's the difference between you and I - I think for society, not for myself alone.

Clearly, you have no concern for the society. Any society can not and must not tolerate any of its members being falsely imprisoned, because if there is one, there will be another, and yet another. Your so called care for society may seem noble to you, but without such things as freedom and justice (which are obviously beyond your comprehension, seeing as you so willingly dismiss them) there would be no society.

Murderers, thieves and rapists pose no threat to society as a whole. Throwing away fundamental values, on the other hand, is lethal.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארשה לעצמי להטיל ספק בטענה ש"דאגה לחברה" היא הסיבה העיקרית לדרך שבה את תומכת.

יש לנו בעצם שתי אופציות כאשר אדם X מגיש תלונה על אדם Y בתעדוף גרסתו של המאשים או הנאשם -

אפשר לתת עדיפות למאשים ובכך לעצור למעצר בית (או נקיטת פעולה דרסטית זו או אחרת) את הנאשם. בהנחה והמאשים דיבר אמת, אכן השמתו של הנאשם במעצר היא לטובת החברה. במידה והמאשים שיקר - אזי הנזק הוא אינדיבידואלי לנאשם ולחברה כולה בשל הסיבות שאוזכרו על ידי MiniMizer.

תעדוף גרסתו של הנאשם לאומת זאת, תגרום ל:

1)חקירה יותר מעמיקה והתעמתות עם המאשים.

2)שמירה על חופשו עד שיוכח כי אכן ביצע פשע.

דגש קטן - אין מדובר בתעדוף הנאשם למעשה, כי אם שמירה על זכויותיו והגנה עליו כאזרח במדינה.

אם תוכלי לרגע לשים דברים בפרופורציות, בעיקר מבלי להצמד לסוג ספציפי של פשע - מדובר בבחירה בין התנהגות הולמת כלפי הנאשם(אף לא קלה רגשית - גם פינוי ישובים על ידי הממשלה איננה התנהגות אשר מיטיבה רגשית עם המפונים ועדיין הפינוי נחשב חוקי ודמוקרטי) לבין מתן עדיפות ברורה למתלונן.

כל מקרה לגופו ובטח במקרים של פשעים חמורים - אך מתן עדיפות למתלונן אך ורק בשל האפשרות שדבריו אכן נכונים? לא הייתי מעוניין במדיניות מוצהרת שכזו. בהתייחסות יותר פרטנית, לעצור אדם שלא ביצע פשע ולהתייחס אליו כפושע זה סוג של אונס (violent, destructive, or abusive) לטעמי גם כן - ובניגוד לטענת המתלונן כאן האונס -ודאי-.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

מאיפה את יודעת?

נהיית חוקרת גדולה?

כול מה שאתה זה BS

אני אקח אותה לבית המשפט אחרי שהיא הרסה את החיים שלי,את המשפחה שלי,ואת הסיכויים שלי לקבל עבודה נורמאלית?

מההתחלה צריך לעשות פוליגרף לכול אישה שבאה להתלונן.

אגב לך אין את הבעיה הזאתי שמישהי יכולה להתלונן עליך והחיים שלך יהרסו.

כי את אישה.

אז את מדברת בשם הנשים,ולא בשם שום חברה אז תעשי לי טובה..

Oh belive me, I know, and trust me, anyone can make up a shitfaced story about me (or any other woman) and have my (or anyone elses) life ruined, and as a matter of fact - someone already have, which is one of the prime reasons why I'm in Germany in the first place - I can't get a decent job in Israel because I got a fucking label on me. See, I was kicked out of the IDF after my commander, who disliked me, made up a story about me and told that I threatned another soldier with a broken bottle. They belived him and written it down in the protocol - but you don't see me sitting here and whine "IT'S BECAUSE HE'S A MAN!". You know what else? I was also sexualy assaulted in the army, yet my commander said that I'm probably making it up so nobody even bothered to investigate the case and it was closed EVEN BEFORE IT WAS CHECKED INTO, so don't tell me bullshit about "Oh, those goddamn women make up shit about us" because it can happen to anyone, but with PROPER INVESTIGATING and hearing of both sides this can be stopped.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

דריה, מה שאת מציעה יביא למצב כמו בבריה"מ לשעבר - אני לא אוהב את השכן שלי, אני פשוט אלשין עליו למשטר שהוא סיפר בדיחה על סטאלין, והופ! אין שכן.

אפשר להשליך את זה על מזכירה-בוס, גרוש-גרושה או מה שלא תרצי.

הרעיון מאחורי מערכת המשפט המודרנית היא "חף מפשע עד שתוכח אשמתו", וזה עדיף מאלף ואחת סיבות על ההיפך.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

You don't get it, do you? I had the same thing done to me. I wasn't even questioned - I was kicked out of the army and that's it. I didn't even know that I have got such accusations against me. And on the other hand when I wanted to complain about a sexual assault, my CO told everyone to ignore because I "might be making this up". I been on both sides of the stick so don't cry me a boohoo bucket.

The point is, that so far, "false complaints" are usualy discovered pretty fast and their number is miniscule, and therefore people who file charges should NOT be treated as if "they might be making this up". Now the guy who did whatever he did to me is walking free, probably got a good job somewhere while I got a Kain Sign on my forhead. And no, it does not only happen to men and well, me. I'm not an exception. A girl who was studying in school with me, she too got kicked out of the army telling that she "made up a story". She didn't make up anything, she was physically abused by one of the soldiers in her unit, but being shy and mumbling and new and a little wierd they simply taken her for crazy, while the guy who did that to her simply licked his way out of this through some high ranked people's asses.

There's one answer to this all - throughfull investigation, but by no means the victim shouldn't be put in a situation where he feels like nobody belives him because that'll screw the whole thing up in the first place.

Oh and - the asshole no longer in charge - quit twisting my words naw, okay?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

No dude, you were never incharge. ;D

Well, perhaps the millitary could be a bit different. In the US millitary up to 10% of all women were sexualy assaulted by their male comrades, out of which too little were brought to trial...

And yet, my point is that it could happen to women as well, perhaps not in the charges of sexual assault (altough there's a trial going on now where an orthodox man is accusing his wife of molesting their baby son), but it can happen on other charges such as non-sexual violence, property violations and basically any other accusation.

The fact that some whorebags decide to get revenge by making up a rape story is horrible, but right now you're all trying to make WOMEN in general look bad, not those who make up the stories, but all women. Is it sexual frustration or problems with mom during childhood that causes you to do so? I don't know. But please, don't tell me that from now on the victims should be treated as potential offenders as well...

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...