DFI�s LANParty UT nForce4 Ultra-D Sets New Overclocking Record in Chile - אוברקלוקינג וקירור - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

DFI�s LANParty UT nForce4 Ultra-D Sets New Overclocking Record in Chile

shklak

Hawyard, CA July 25, 2005 

DFI, a world leader of motherboards and maker of the award-winning LANPARTY motherboard series, today is proud to announce that its LANParty UT nForce4 Ultra-D motherboard broke the overclocking record in Chile.  Overclockers JuanFlaiter and GuyMaster of ChileHardware.com benched SuperPi 2M at 3250MHz with a score of 61.547 seconds and SuperPi 1M at 3300MHz with a score of 26.125 seconds.  JuanFlaiter and GuyMaster built their system with DFI ' s LANParty UT nForce4 Ultra-D, Athlon64 Venice 3200+ (2000mhz), 2x256mb Kingston HyperX PC3500, TruePower 2.0 550w PSU, and MSI 6600GT.  They used dry ice to cool the system, which they called Kill PI Dry Ice Experiment, after the movie Kill Bill.    JuanFlaiter contributed the record-breaker to the performance of DFI ' s LANParty UT nForce4 Ultra-D board, saying that we definitely knew we had to use DFI's LanParty nF4 Ultra-D Motherboard in order to break the record.

I've been using DFI since the Infinity NF2 series.  From that time I have tried a bunch of motherboards and only DFI models lived to my personal expectations.  This record wouldn't have been achieved without the excellent quality and full tweaking options of the DFI nF4 mobo, in fact our memory was running at stunning 3.8v a voltage only DFI provides.  The great support of new bioses for the motherboard also helped us in the result.  For first time I'm using a motherboard just out of the box, no need for voltmods or additional heatsinks, said JuanFlaiter.

arch384a.jpg

For more information, please visit:

http://www.chilehardware.cl/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=909&mode=thread&order=0&thold

For more information on the overclocking results, please visit:

http://www.chilehardware.cl/modules.php?op=modload&name=ranking&file=listaequipos_superpi2m

מקור : DFI e-News

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...