התקנה על התקנה -איך להסיר? - Windows - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

התקנה על התקנה -איך להסיר?

ysar

כשהכל היה טוב היה מותקן SP1. בטעות התקנתי בנוסף (לא ע"י UPDATE אלא ע"י INSTALL ) SP2 . עכשיו כשהמחשב עולה אני צריך לבחור. גרסא אחת הכל כמו קודם, בגרסא החדשה, כמו מחשב חדש- שום תכנה לא מותקנת שום SETTING שהיה קודם לא נשמר. את החדש אני רוצה להעיף. איך לעשות זאת בלי לפגוע בכלום?? תודה!

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

right click "my computer"-> properties, choose the advanced tab.

select "settings" from "startup and recovery", click "edit" (to edit boot.ini)

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DELETE, DON'T DO ANYTHING

delete the OS you don't need from the boot.ini file

[boot loader]

timeout=3

default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS

[operating systems]

multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Professional" /fastdetect /NoExecute=OptIn

multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINNT="microsoft nt 4"

^ here is an example of a boot.ini, its rather easy to change ... (don't f**k this up :) )

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

שני דברים:

1. אני לא צריך למחוק גם קבצים? אין כפילות?

2. איך אני יודע מי הוא מי? יש שניים, שניהם PRO... אחד נגמר ב- professional"/nonexecute=optin/fastdetect

אחד מסתים ב: professional"/fastdetect

את מי למחוק כדי להשאר עם הsettings הישנים?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

look what is the directory of both of the lines, that should be the difference, and in any case,

if you picking the default one to boot and it works, just remove the other one (2nd one)

on the other case, remove the first one, and copy/paste the "command" line to the "default= ... " line.

again, if you are not certain, just paste here the boot.ini file, don't forget to mention which boot works.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

%7Boption%7Di couldn't paste the screen shot for some reason, but this is the description:

when i boot i get screen (black and white, non graphic)letting me choose between two OS, both "windows professional" i know that the second one is the one i want to keep, because in that case i have all the programs installed and all the settings like before. with the first one i get a "new computer" ,i mean no programs installed (even though they are present on the hard disk, they are not installed and therefore unusable), no settings as before(desktop, favorites etc.) you got the point.as for what i see where you told me, i have two option:

"Microsoft Professional"/nonexecute=optin/fastdetect

Microsoft Professional"/fastdetect

the first is the default, thereofore i suspect it to be the one i want to remove(the first in the screen where i can choose when booting like i described before)but like you said i don't want to f#*k this up, so i want to be sure.as for my other question, don't i need to remove any files? are there no files that are twice on my computer? and one last thing, is this reversable? will a restore point help me? thanks for your help so far, and for that to come!a

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

sorry for writing two messages, but ii managed to paste the notepad view, now, instead of the screen shot, so here it is:

don't freak out people...(it's an honest mistake ,

:kopfpatsch:

[boot loader]

timeout=30

default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS

[operating systems]

multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Professional" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect

multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINNT="Microsoft Professional" /fastdetect

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

as i understood, the 2nd one is the boot you want, first step, change the "default" line to point to be:

default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINNT

then, change the timeout (optional, but more convenient) to 5 seconds.

after you boot once and not touching it, seeing that it boots to your chosen OS, simply remove the following line:

multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Professional" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect

that should leave you with only one OS, after that you'll be able to delete that folder (BUT NOT BEFORE !)

good luck

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

first of all thanks a lot, it worked i now have only one OS ,the right one. now where do i delete the folder from? i have a folder WINNT in my c: drive, but i didn't see any "windows" folder. or is it supposed to be somewhere else? i don't want to keep an unecessary copy of these files, it's pretty big, but i don't want to delete something i need.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

i can understand if you write in hebrew :) ..

anyways, it would seem, from the boot.ini, that your folder is in D: drive (from the "multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)")

if you are not sure where your is booting from, you can check it by doing the following:

left click my computer->manage-> disk management

check beside which drive it says (Boot)

and this is the drive you should be looking for your \windows\ dir

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

english is actually easier because i don't need to change the language all the time...alt-shift over and over. ok i found it, it is in drive e :(the second partition).now do i just delete it? no uninstall? won't it leave bits and pieces in other places? other directories, regestries whatever...?a

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

registry values doesn't exist, since you need to boot to that OS to have them :)

you do not need to uninstall that OS (you can't ..) just remove the directory from the drive.

also, if you have "documents and settings" on that drive as well (you should have), its can go as well.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...