שאלה לגבי נתונים של מסך דק - כרטיסי מסך - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

שאלה לגבי נתונים של מסך דק

ofer_shm

הנתון הקריטי למשחקים וסרטים זה זמן תגובה, שחייב להיות מתחת ל - 20ms

במקרה של המסך הסה - עקרונית זה בסדר אבל, לא הייתי קונה מסך LCD בלי לראות אותו קודם, או לפחות לקרוא ביקורות טובות באתרים מובילים מאחר ובמסכי LCD יש המון נתונים חשובים שחלקם לא מיוצגים נכונה ע"י מפרט של היצרן

תנסה לבקש המלצות למסך כאן, תפרט את הייעוד, תקציב ותראה מה אנשים ממליצים

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

אני מחפש מסך דק 19 אינץ שיהיה מיועד למשחקים ולסרטים

התקציב שלי זה בסביבות 3000 ש"ח פחות או יותר

לפי מה שהבנתי זמן תגובה זה הכי חשוב ובמסך הזה הזמן תגוה הוא 12

יש למישהו אולי המלצות נוספות?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

קבל דיון והשוואה בינו ל VIEWSONIC

http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.aspx?catid=31&threadid=1392209&STARTPAGE=2&enterthread=y

אין ממש מבחנים יותר דעות והתרשמויות אז הנה ציטוט של אחד הקונים.

OK. Got it today.

Looks pretty good.

In 2D text, itt's better than the Dell 1800FP I had before, but not as sharp as my Samsung 150.

Seems a little washed out when there is a white background, but I haven't adjusted it much yet.

In games, it's absolutely awesome. Black is pretty good and colors are nice.

I've played Doom 3 so far on it and no ghosting.

What's odd is I notice a little trailing when I move windows around quickly in Windows (again, it's mainly with a white background).

I have it hooked up with DVI and haven't tried the analog.

It does include both cables.

The one thing I think is badly designed is the base. It's kinda goofy looking from the front.

It doesn't have a hole in it for the cables to go through. It has cheesy little plastic "hooks" in the back that hold the cables around the base. It's also tougher than it should be to get the DVI cable plugged in.

So far I'm very happy with it. It's well worth the money I paid for it and I don't see much reason to go to the Viewsonic since the glare would drive me nuts. The colors & black are very good on this monitor, so I can't imagine the shiny look would help much. I would like a pivot feature since most websites are optimized for 1024 width, so on some webpages, you end up with all that dead space on the right. It would be nice to pivot it and get about 50% more page length and still have 1024 width. I had a Viewsonic 18" a while back that had that feature and it was nice.

I planned on getting a monitor arm for it anyway, so pivot wasn't a big deal since most arms have pivot.

The mount looks different than any 15 or 17" I'm used to, so hopefully it's not unique to Benq.

Now to just find a arm for a 19" LCD. They don't seem to be that common.

PS- 1024x768 doesn't look as bad as I thought it would. Text isn't that great, but pics & games aren't bad. Also, I'm surprised that I can run Doom III at 1280x1024 decent on a Radeon 9800Pro.

נ.ב

קבל מקום יותר אמין וזול לקנות אותו

https://www.zigzag2000.co.il/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=215_213_102&products_id=2532

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...