מחפש כרטיס מסך חדש למחשב ישן (בן 10 כמעט) להרצת GTA V. עד 2000 ש"ח - כרטיסי מסך - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

מחפש כרטיס מסך חדש למחשב ישן (בן 10 כמעט) להרצת GTA V. עד 2000 ש"ח

SwiftCat

היי,

אז המפרט הקיים:

מעבד: Core2 Quad Q9450 2666MHz

לוח: P5Q Turbo

RAM: 1X4 1GB 800MHz

כרטיס מסך: 9800 GTX+ 512 MB PCI-E 2.0

SSD: CT250BX 250 GB

HD: HD204UI 2TB

ספק כח: 520W Triple Rail HX

מסך: 2408WFP 24

מתכנן להחליף את הכרטיס מסך ולשדרג RAM ל-8GB לצורך הרצת V בצורה טובה.

אשמח לקבל עצותיכם :)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Your computer is very old and nostalgic at that!

Before i suggest, do not have high hopes, watch the following video to see a system similar to yours only with a GTX 750Ti:

The maximum i would suggest is a GTX 960 which comes around 1200NIS or maybe even a GTX 950 which comes a bit under 1000NIS.

The question is will your CPU not bottleneck either, you did not state your CPU cooler, if its not a stock one maybe an to 3500 if your CPU cooler can handle it?

Other then that your second issue would be the RAM, it is very hard to find nowadays, i only found 2x2GB kits, meaning you will need to buy 2 of these kits and the price ends up 700NIS just in that department.

Also, what resolution are you planning to play on?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

As i understand a GTX 960 handles V quite well on 1080P, the 4GB version of the card (~100NIS more expensive) averages even 7fps more in that specific game over the standard 2GB version of the card.

The issue still stands though, will the CPU not bottleneck the card? please note the settings on that video are all Normal (IE: Low more or less) and the resolution is 1680x1050, not 1920x1080, and the FPS ain't great in a game that feels very stuttery and sluggish if FPS dips below 50 unless you have the magic of Gsync, and i can vouch for it because i have 2 systems one with and one without. Granted the 960 is stronger then the 750Ti but i would take it with a grain of salt.

Also please note that 3500 OC for that CPU is optimistic, 3200 would be more realistic, need to wait for someone who knows better to tell you if it will bottleneck or not.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

In my opinion, your computer is a piece of shit (no offense) , and anything more than a used 300 shekel card would be a waste of money..

For example a used 6950/70 or a 560 ti could handle the game without having any bottleneck issues.

If you plan on replacing that old fart of a machine in the near future, then go ahead and purchase a decent card. otherwise, dont bother.

btw, why are we typing in english? O_O

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Im with OvO on the matter really, if you intend to upgrade to a new system soon (a month from now) maybe investing in a newer card is wise, if not, then a used card would do the trick which you can also find in the trade zone on the website i believe or on Yad2.

If you say you will buy a new computer in about 3-4 months from now though, i would not buy any new video card today since Nvidia's new generation should be out (hopefully) by January or February.

In which case you can expect price drops or on other hand newer cards that might be much faster (MIGHT).

And sorry for typing in Englesio its just i am in my out of the country and i am not used enough to Hebrew typing thus having a keyboard without engraving of Hebrew on it makes it impossible for me :embarrassed:

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

oVo, I DISAGREE.

as one who have simmilar specs, i think that with some OC, a R9 280X/GTX960 will be a good match (with the addition of RAM of course)

So Swiftcat, i would recommend OC that bastared to 3.5ghz (atleast)

Getting New RAM (4 Sticks - 600Nis - Make sure you order this one with CL5)

http://pc2.co.il/items/311278

And new GFX (I think that the 7870XT will be sufficent, with some oc, for 800 nis)

http://www.tms.co.il/product/12311

so that sums up to a total of 1400Nis

אגב, למה אנו מדברים באנגלית?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

you are welcome to disagree, but i was in the same boat few month before with an old yet equivalent (on stock) rig.

I upgraded my 6950 to 7970, and saw no improvment what so ever in most games, which clearly means that my gpu was being bottlenecked like a whore..

(A Heavy cpu didnt seem to help much (or at all.

Ill even strech it farther and say, that the improvment he'll get from a 6950 will be almost identical in most modern games as if it was even a gtx980...

needless to say, after upgrading to a medium range i5 the improvment was HUGE.

Taking all that in consideration and still buying a 1200 shekel card would be just wrong..

.For 1400 shekel he can get a decent used cpu+mobo+ and have some spare money for a nice card too !!!!!, not to mention for 2K budget like he said

FYI I bought my entire current rig in second hand for like 600 (after selling my old one for 400). so 1-1.5k for a decent fhd gaming machine is doable and will be far more effective for him than just upgrading his gpu.

and most important of all, its OvO not oVo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...