עזרה לגבי OC לi5 4670K - אוברקלוקינג וקירור - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

עזרה לגבי OC לi5 4670K

Sarm1x

היי לכולם, אני צריך עזרה בלעשות OC למעבד אני כבר שיחקתי איתו קצת אבל אף פעם לא מצליח להגיע ליציבות מלאה.

הכי נורמלי שהגעתי זה 4.2 עם 1.22-1.24 אבל עדיין המחשב פתאום עושה ריסטרטים באופן פתאומי ואקראי.

אני לא מצליח להבין מאיפה בדיוק הבעיה?

הבנתי גם שHASWELL לא כאלה חזקים בOC, אבל עדיין אני רואה הרבה תוצאות של אנשים שמגיעים ל4.4-4.6 איתו ואין לי מושג איך, כן אני מודע שכל CHIP מתנהג אחרת אבל עדיין אני אפילו לא הצלחתי להעלות את המערכת עם 1.25 ו4.3...

הזכרונות מוגדרים לתדר של 1600 אם זה עוזר..

אשמח לעזרה בלהגיע לOC גבוה ככל האפשר ויציב כמובן :)

תודה לכל העוזרים!!

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Run the Input at 0.5V higher then Voltage, IE: if our voltage is 1.25, run the input, or ring voltage, at 1.75 or maximum 1.8

Disable Turbo Boost and all C states (anything saying C like C1E or C3 etc.) and also the EIST function of course...

Most Important for stability is the Uncore ratio! set it to x4 to x5 LESS the CPU ratio/frequency... so if your CPU is at x43/4300 then Uncore should be at X39/3900 and in case its not stable then x38/3800...

By the way in my new computer here in Hungary (La Shoebox) i have the same (Well almost at least) processor at 4.4 and 1.25v.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Run the Input at 0.5V higher then Voltage, IE: if our voltage is 1.25, run the input, or ring voltage, at 1.75 or maximum 1.8

Disable Intel Turbo Boost and all C states (anything saying C like C1E or C3 etc.) and also the EIST function of course...

Most Important for stability is the Uncore ratio! set it to x4 to x5 LESS the CPU ratio/frequency... so if your CPU is at x43/4300 then Uncore should be at X39/3900 and in case its not stable then x38/3800...

By the way in my new computer here in Hungary (La Shoebox) i have the same (Well almost at least) processor at 4.4 and 1.25v.

There is NO reason whatsoever to disable energy savings for 24/7. You disable it for high end overclocking and for record setting. Disabling turbo Boost while overclocking a means , that's the same mechanism that controls ratio - you just set the turbo ratio to the one you desire.

I'm personally working on a 4.7Ghz (all cores) HSW-E 5960X and every power option is active (and should be). Only thing you need to worry is setting a voltage offset for ring and core as you need that offset for the voltage/frequency curve in order to achieve stability when CPU and RING are lowering their frequencies.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...